Boyd its an offensive gesture

Boyd is right, it is an offensive gesture it always has been. Seeing as how Lego has never been reprimanded for the gesture Alfie assumes it was fare game. I would like to think Boyd is mentioning this to highlight what has gone before unpunished is suddenly a red card offence now.
Especially given his comments at half time on Morelos.

Kris your a shitebag m8
You never wound the opposition up when you scored
It's part of the game and you know that
Today Kris you have let yourself down

Sorry the FF hyperbole goes tonto sometimes.

It WAS a Yellow.

You cant fucking run up to opposition fans and do GIRUY gestures

Queue the barage

I get that - but it’s an I constantly applied rule. That’s what’s annoying people the most.

Much like when we moaned about Halliday at Morton - we will be told to shut up and the inconsistency will prevail.

He was right about one thing - Alfie is scrutinised and ref’s to a different standard than any other.

The whole club is.

It WAS a Yellow.

Queue the barage

I don’t think any sensible person would argue with that mate, it’s more the hypocrisy of all this - if Scott brown did that today while on a yellow would he be off? Would any other player in the league be off?

we all know the answer.

Just said on sky its an offensive gesture, So why when celtic players do it to us we get told its just banter?

Alfie gave the cheating cuńt Robertson a free hit.

The yellow was legit, much like the penalty that Robertson and his assistant simply ignored.

It WAS a Yellow.

Queue the barage

why isn't a yellow for every player? Brown wasn't given a card for the same gesture towards us
EL1SLwiWwAEqBov

It WAS a Yellow.

Queue the barage
Every team that score against us at Ibrox does similar especially if they score at the Copland end.
However it’s not like we don’t know the score that we are reffed to a different standard and he really should have known better than to make the gesture and the writing was on the wall as soon as he did it.

It’s the absolute double standards that do my head in and the club need to call it out.

People praising the roaster for his half time comments. The guy is an utter arsehole. Twitter is full of pictures of Boyd sticking his tongue out, goading fans. He did it every week.

Never forget this disgrace of an "athlete" turning up at Ibrox for his second spell. Him lecturing viewers on professionalism and conduct is an embarrassment. Yet people will still turn up to see him at fans events.

It is an offensive gesture? Just because mentally challenged players didn’t get booked for it doesn’t make it not offensive. We all know they’re refereed to a different standard.

It is an offensive gesture though.

The main issue is that not everyone gets done for it.
This is exactly what is wrong. Consistently inconsistent officiating. The paedos constantly get away with provoking gestures and Morelos does just one and hes carded. We should be running the microscope over absolutely every game going forward and the first one where an offensive gesture is made and not punished we should go through them. This country's officials are an absolute laughing stock.

Boyd stuck up for Alfie at half time. Said if it wasn't Alfie it wouldn't be highlighted.
Get it up you to crowd is stupid and will get you a yellow ( unless you have liewells get out of jail card).
For once the ref was right.

It was a yellow.

The problem is the refs seem to "miss" is when other players do it to us.

The problem is the double standards, bigotry and racism towards our club that is seen to be acceptable behavior from the rest of Scotland. That includes fans players referees and even pundits.

Our dignified silence has allowed the mentally challengeds to become a cancer of our society.

Not being funny...
As soon as he done that I thought he’d be booked
Gerrard doesn’t seem to have any complaints, so unfortunately the other post about Traynor writing a script or the board coming out and making a stance isn’t going to happen.
Maybe others have got away with it and that’s our gripe, but we can’t argue that wasn’t a yellow

It was a yellow by the law of the game. Wee man loaded the gun up for the ref.

Gerrard says no complaints

But wanks like Robertson will never fire the shot if that's a Mhutant. Therein lies the problem...we've seen it too much now.

Really disappointed he never referenced other incidents where the same thing has happened but without punishment. Similarly I don’t expect to the club to highlight this or say a thing.

We’ve bent over and accepted it all. It’ll take a titanic effort to win the league like this.

It is an offensive gesture though.

The main issue is that not everyone gets done for it.

The problem is not everyone else has done it Holding out arms, cupping ears, cupping the belly waving etc are they really provocative derisory or inflammatory All about opinions

Just said on sky its an offensive gesture, So why when celtic players do it to us we get told its just banter?

I aint got a scooby how other players get away with it but ours don't, but its a get it up ye gesture.

Our ain fans are just behind the goal he scored in so celebrate with them.

It WAS a Yellow.

Queue the barage

I'll bite,

He didn't "run up" to anyone, he was well on the park and celebrating with his team mates. He was abused all day by their thug team and their moronic fans, he is quite entitled to give a bit back. For everyone else its banter but when its us its offensive. We need to fight back as a club.

Back