Boyd its an offensive gesture

But it was! It’s the fact that others get away with it that’s the issue.
Offensive to whom?

The Motherwell fans who were making far more offensive gestures to him, whose language towards him was grossly offensive, whose behaviour on the pitch in the play-off game was not just offensive but provocative and illegal, or just Motherwell the club in general who set out to rile, foul and abuse him?

I think he was admirably restrained in the circumstances.

By ‘offensive” I mean as far as the rules go it is. I agree entirely with what you say about today’s opponents and the actions of their fans.

Sorry the FF hyperbole goes tonto sometimes.

It WAS a Yellow.

You cant fucking run up to opposition fans and do GIRUY gestures

Queue the barage
YES you can! You just can’t do it wearing a Rangers kit.
Also the way officials ruin our games is hugely offensive to me.

Last edited:
That game had finished a number of minutes earlier, ref probably miles away

The ref wasn't miles away when Brown and Griffiths were doing it at Ibrox in April 2017. And that's just one instance.

People like you give me the boak, with your turn the other cheek, it-doesn't-matter-what-others-do-to-us mentality.

If you believe that ref would have yellow carded a yahoo for that today, you're a liar. Not least to yourself.

Last edited:
Lennon done it two years back to west enclosure and even with TV evidence he never got done.

When playing he went to take a corner at the SJ /Copland side and deliberately spat on a RFC scarf on the touchline.

It was provocation and he knew it, the fuukin gutter rat.

Has any other team been booked for this type of celebration before?

I can think of taking your top off or going into the crowd but that’s it

why isn't a yellow for every player? Brown wasn't given a card for the same gesture towards us
EL1SLwiWwAEqBov
And there is the crux of the matter.

Rangers need to wisen up and I’d include our manager in it. All he had to say was Scott Brown did it to our fans in a more aggressive manner and nothing became of it. Now let’s get back to discussing the game. But nope.

Morelos was daft, I agree but when the ginger rodent cupped his hands and gave it the get it up ye with to us all in the MS and EE the narrative from the vermin of the Scottish mhedia was.

The wee cuddly fella has been taking pelters all day and as soon as the Rangers fans give it back they don't like it.

Just watch the different narrative tomorrow.

For all the lurking journos looking in.

I can read everyone of you like a Beano you shower of arse licking mentally challenged scum.

That game had finished a number of minutes earlier, ref probably miles away
You do know you can be booked or sent off after the game or it can be brought to the compliance officer for further action. Like this was. Result - nothing.

Or Steven McLean doing it in a game against us. Result - nothing .

So there’s examples of it happening on the park during the game against us, outcome nothing.

And happening after the game, against us, outcome nothing.

It’s just more of the same.

Last edited:
I remember Jason Cummings Doing something Almost the same at Ibrox after scoring against us for hibs. Nothing said about it. In fact guidi sad he would rather talk about the quality of his finish

Sorry the FF hyperbole goes tonto sometimes.

It WAS a Yellow.

You cant fucking run up to opposition fans and do GIRUY gestures

Queue the barage
Spot on.

To me the problem isn't that Alfredo was carded for it. That was the correct decision and he deserved it.

The problem Is that others have done it in the past and got away with it and we should be calling for more consistency.

He is nothing more than a media whore these days. Sadly another former player content to sell out our club for his 30 pieces of silver

Cant believe some are saying it was a yellow. Utter nonsense! Alfie did not "run up" to the Motherwell fans. Neither was the gesture he made particularly offensive. If you happen to believe different I would suggest you park your ego and zip it. We need to show some solidarity here. We are in a war here. This is about a fair run at the title. Something far more important than having your opinion heard.

Last edited:
Back