Boyd on sky

I find the tit for tat shite between both clubs unbearable, but you've got people comparing a gesture to a physical object (regardless of what it is) thrown at a fan.

Are these dopey pundits for real?

mentally challenged hordes on twitter want Boyd sacked. Apparently shouldn’t note thumbs lack of games cos it’s been for pure mental health issues and that.

Boyd should know better with his links to a mental health charity.....say the mob who hung effigies in their sh*tpit right after Boyds brother committed suicide.

Just when you think this mob can’t surprise you with their absolute brass neck...

It's sad that Scottish football has sunk to this level mainly by finbar o'ffended and his fellow mutants. Its pretty laughable to be honest.. he chucks some tape weighing a few grams at a guy shouting abuse at him. But I know that our players and staff are also held to account for any slight reaction or naughty behaviour so we have to pretend to be offended by it too and demand sanction. or they just walk over us.. I preferred the good old days where we sang what we wanted and didn't give a %^*& about stuff like this

Youd at least like to think that this would stop them talking about the Morelos gesture, but it wont. Shameless arseholes like hartson and sutton will no doubt gloss over this, but aye anyone that backs Morelos is horrific...

Tbf he was insinuating with the tape that the next time he’s there he’s going to throw a grenade into the crowd.

This type of threatening behaviour can not be allowed to go unpunished.

'UNCALLED FOR' Celtic boss Lennon hits out at ‘unsavoury’ abuse aimed towards Griffiths by Kilmarnock fans

NEIL LENNON last night defended Leigh Griffiths after he was accused of chucking TAPE at a Kilmarnock fan.
The Celtic striker grabbed his second goal in two games in his side's 3-1 win at Rugby Park.

Lennon has hit out at the abuse aimed at Celtic forward Leigh Griffiths
But Griff appeared to throw sock tape towards a home punter after being subbed - with cops moving in to calm things.
The SFA could look at the incident but Lenny insists he is INNOCENT and vowed to back him.
He said: "Leigh's behaviour tonight was top class - as was his performance.
"He threw a bit of tape on the ground. I don't know how you can say he threw it at somebody or towards somebody.

"People take off tape and throw it away so to me there is nothing in it.
"Was he spoken to after the game? No.
"I asked him if anything went on and he said 'No' and he was backed up by his team-mates.
"If there is going to be something made of this then I will be at the front of the queue backing him up
""Leigh was taking some unsavoury abuse and he didn't react in a malicious way at all.
"He's not the perpetrator - the abuse was totally uncalled for.
“He was backed up by myself and his team-mates on the bench.
“I thought his behaviour tonight was exemplary. He didn’t do anything wrong.

"People can blow it up but it was NOTHING.
“He always seems to get controversy surrounding him but I’ll back him to the hilt on this one.
"The kid had played well, he hadn’t got himself into any bother on the pitch.
“He goes and sits down and gets abuse from supporters.
"In this day and age, we have to accept that and behave in a sanitised way. He did.
“You’re looking for a story that’s just not there. If there is a story, I’ll back him and defend him to the hilt."

Odsonne Edouard fired Celtic ahead at Rugby Park and Griffiths then struck after the break.
Nicke Kabamba gave Killie a lifeline when he made it 2-1 with 25 minutes to go.
But Christopher Jullien powered in a Griffiths corner to kill off the home side at Rugby Park.
Jeremie Frimpong's late injury after being clattered by Alan Power was the only negative for Lennon.
He said: "It looks like it's not as bad as we first feared. He may or may not be available for the weekend.
"It was an outstanding performance. Sometimes the surface can be difficult, but we made easy weather of it tonight.
“We had three outstanding goals but more importantly the performance was top class.

"The players’ attitude was top class. I’m absolutely delighted in the context of the season.
"That’s as good as we’ve played in a while."

Killie haven't won a league game in two months and boss Alex Dyer had no complaints.
He said: "You get punished when you make individual mistakes against a team like Celtic."
Is lennon actually trying to rewrite history? Its all caught on camera

Well said Kris.

I suppose Boyd packing in playing has freed him up to take a more pro Rangers stance. Love it.

Well said Kris.

I suppose Boyd packing in playing has freed him up to take a more pro Rangers stance. Love it.
I think Boyd may feel the tap on the shoulder soon, this kind of anti mentally challenged stuff will not be tolerated for much longer

Finally seeing ex players back us in the media.
A refreshing change.
Keep it up Mr Boyd please.
Others follow his example

Goood to see Boyd take the stance but we all know nothing will be done. Lennon was quick to get the word victim in.

The guy is nothing but a Ned. A horrible little runt.
EDIT: Thumb, not Boyd!

Last edited:
It's actually good when things like this happen because it just rams home how different Rangers get treated by supposedly so called media pundits. Well done Kris Boyd. Get a glazier on speed dial though.

Is Boyd's Sky contract up at the end of the season as he seems to be saying whatever he wants now which is good to see.

Thumb is just a we scrote

Why are people going mental at Boyd, wanting him sacked etc? All for saying about Griffiths and if he'll get the same treatment as Morelos? If that's all he said, I can't see what's wrong with that. Just because he's had 'mental health problems' it doesn't mean that he's immune from criticism.

Seems to on a bit if no fucks given run at the moment does Kris Boyd, and more power to him.

Maybe lonely Bill Leckie can crayon an article about Thumbheads actions.

Sorry my mistake, racist, alleged drug taking, gambling addicts are ok in Scotland.
When nothing was said after Scottish internationalist was holding up the flag of another nation reiterated how f@cked the press are

Well done Kris it's about time someone called out that wretch that epitomises that club. Thumb, the Lurgan bigot and the Penn state fc a trio that compliment each other.

Good of Boyd to bring it up but he does know it’s one rule for only one team? Thought that is how it works in Scottish football?

'UNCALLED FOR' Celtic boss Lennon hits out at ‘unsavoury’ abuse aimed towards Griffiths by Kilmarnock fans

NEIL LENNON last night defended Leigh Griffiths after he was accused of chucking TAPE at a Kilmarnock fan.
The Celtic striker grabbed his second goal in two games in his side's 3-1 win at Rugby Park.

Lennon has hit out at the abuse aimed at Celtic forward Leigh Griffiths
But Griff appeared to throw sock tape towards a home punter after being subbed - with cops moving in to calm things.
The SFA could look at the incident but Lenny insists he is INNOCENT and vowed to back him.
He said: "Leigh's behaviour tonight was top class - as was his performance.
"He threw a bit of tape on the ground. I don't know how you can say he threw it at somebody or towards somebody.

"People take off tape and throw it away so to me there is nothing in it.
"Was he spoken to after the game? No.
"I asked him if anything went on and he said 'No' and he was backed up by his team-mates.
"If there is going to be something made of this then I will be at the front of the queue backing him up
""Leigh was taking some unsavoury abuse and he didn't react in a malicious way at all.
"He's not the perpetrator - the abuse was totally uncalled for.
“He was backed up by myself and his team-mates on the bench.
“I thought his behaviour tonight was exemplary. He didn’t do anything wrong.

"People can blow it up but it was NOTHING.
“He always seems to get controversy surrounding him but I’ll back him to the hilt on this one.
"The kid had played well, he hadn’t got himself into any bother on the pitch.
“He goes and sits down and gets abuse from supporters.
"In this day and age, we have to accept that and behave in a sanitised way. He did.
“You’re looking for a story that’s just not there. If there is a story, I’ll back him and defend him to the hilt."

Odsonne Edouard fired Celtic ahead at Rugby Park and Griffiths then struck after the break.
Nicke Kabamba gave Killie a lifeline when he made it 2-1 with 25 minutes to go.
But Christopher Jullien powered in a Griffiths corner to kill off the home side at Rugby Park.
Jeremie Frimpong's late injury after being clattered by Alan Power was the only negative for Lennon.
He said: "It looks like it's not as bad as we first feared. He may or may not be available for the weekend.
"It was an outstanding performance. Sometimes the surface can be difficult, but we made easy weather of it tonight.
“We had three outstanding goals but more importantly the performance was top class.

"The players’ attitude was top class. I’m absolutely delighted in the context of the season.
"That’s as good as we’ve played in a while."

Killie haven't won a league game in two months and boss Alex Dyer had no complaints.
He said: "You get punished when you make individual mistakes against a team like Celtic."

I have to give Celtic some credit - they don’t have tow the party line despite their being video evidence, commentary, a police intervention and multiple witnesses. And the press won’t even highlight this as they’re part of the same cult.

Doesn’t matter what he’s thrown at the fan, what happens if the fan went for him? The fan lifted and really thumbheid has instigated the response but nothing to see here as he’s a known 1-racist 2-bigot 3-junkie? 4-gambling addict? Yeah that’s the type of person you should be protecting at all costs.

Why are people going mental at Boyd, wanting him sacked etc? All for saying about Griffiths and if he'll get the same treatment as Morelos? If that's all he said, I can't see what's wrong with that. Just because he's had 'mental health problems' it doesn't mean that he's immune from criticism.

Why are they going mental? Because they’re Celtic mentalists.

I honestly can't stand Griffiths. He's one of those in the same mould as Brown, Peter Grant, Lennon etc. who I just can't even fucking look at without needing a can of juice to calm down!

Speaking of Lennon, I see he wasn't slow in making the first move, calling out the "sickening abuse" towards the poor victim, Thumbheid. Very predictable. No doubt it'll be Rangers fault somehow.

Can't believe the things he gets away with. And for Lennon to blatantly defend him and come out with the excuse he was throwing it on the ground!!

He's spot on. No doubt it will be played down as harmless, but well said Boydy for pointing it out.
Of Alfie's recent red cards,none of the two of them had anything remotely close to physical violence.compare to the scarf man, deliberately throwing things into the crowd,yet he's the Vic TIM.
Thank fk we're not reffed differently from other teams

Boyd raises a very valid point regarding all the issues of fans throwing items onto the pitch.

This is clearly caught on camera and, regardless of what is thrown, the SFA have to act otherwise they condone this behaviour and certain fans will see it as carte blanche.

What a role model Griffiths is, really sums up what Celtic are all about.

poets on Twitter raging... because Leigh has mental health issues and that was the reason for throwing tape. Oh, and why did Sky not have an ex Celt doing punditry? Chris [sic] Boyd is a dsgrace

Back