Boyds Instagram post

Just wish he acted a bit more sutton at times and asked the question at HT, Why did the ref not award a penalty instead of saying stonewall.

4iPnNlY.gif

I think he’s entitled to say he thinks we won’t get caught.

It’s just a reflection of the way we’re playing and the very obvious steely determination that is just oozing out of our camp.

Every time anyone from our camp is interviewed, they just sound so single-mindedly determined and focused not the let up, at all

Seems a lot of our fans have forgotten how to enjoy themselves when things are going well -

"It's too early to have fun or talk about having fun. There's a long way to go and it could still all go wrong and we'd look like idiots."

"Just need to hope the other mob don't lose in case they sack their manager, get a better manager, spend millions in January, get a better team and end up beating us."

FFS - this run will undoubtedly come to an end at some point and, when it does, there will be loads on here screaming and shouting, wanting the managers head and slaughtering the usual suspects from the playing side. Just check the match threads even when we are winning.

Until that day - let's trust in the players and management team, believe that any slip ups that come our way will be exactly that "slip ups" on the way to 55, and sit back and enjoy the victories along the way.

55 will happen at some point and I can assure I will enjoy and celebrate every victory along the way - not just the one which seals the title. That will be a special celebration.

Enjoy the ride guys.

Kris Boyd - from hero to zero and then right back to hero. He’s been fucking brilliant this season.
I feel as though when he began his punditry he sat somewhat on the fence to appease the producers etc.

Now his feet are firmly under the table he is standing up for his team in the face of almost media wide bias whilst displaying a very good way of analysing a game whilst not coming across as pretentious.

Boyd, McCann and Tom English have been my favourite pundits this season by far (English has been scathing in his analysis of Celtic especially in Europe, he is now telling it like it his despite himself)

I feel as though when he began his punditry he sat somewhat on the fence to appease the producers etc.

Now his feet are firmly under the table he is standing up for his team in the face of almost media wide bias whilst displaying a very good way of analysing a game whilst not coming across as pretentious.

Boyd, McCann and Tom English have been my favourite pundits this season by far (English has been scathing in his analysis of Celtic especially in Europe, he is now telling it like it his despite himself)

I think you’re right. I think it was partly because he was still playing too. But since then he’s not bothered his arse about hiding his allegiance, in fact he’s went further with the wind ups than most of the (very few) bear friendly pundits have so I wouldn’t even be shocked if there’s already folk at sky orchestrating his exit.

Seems a lot of our fans have forgotten how to enjoy themselves when things are going well -

"It's too early to have fun or talk about having fun. There's a long way to go and it could still all go wrong and we'd look like idiots."

"Just need to hope the other mob don't lose in case they sack their manager, get a better manager, spend millions in January, get a better team and end up beating us."

FFS - this run will undoubtedly come to an end at some point and, when it does, there will be loads on here screaming and shouting, wanting the managers head and slaughtering the usual suspects from the playing side. Just check the match threads even when we are winning.

Until that day - let's trust in the players and management team, believe that any slip ups that come our way will be exactly that "slip ups" on the way to 55, and sit back and enjoy the victories along the way.

55 will happen at some point and I can assure I will enjoy and celebrate every victory along the way - not just the one which seals the title. That will be a special celebration.

Enjoy the ride guys.
Common sense. Will never catch on.

Enjoy the ride guys.

Well said 1288 !!!!

Love listening to KB these days, he seemed to distance himself for a while but now firmly backs our club, manager and fans. Good on him

Back