Boydy Smile Facemasks, Buy direct from the Kris Boyd Charity

Got my mask today, if you’ve not got one, maybe just make a donation to the charity. The mask is pretty poor. The Kris Boyd grin is tiny. Clearly more interested in the Kris Boyd charity logos on both ends, which is great, but not what I wanted it for.

Looks like the extra stitching at the nose has caused it to pull in at both sides creating the squished look and making the face narrower.

Really?

By the way this is the one I had made back before Boab organised a batch and before Boydy himself picked up on it

EtTTZ3lWQAIZ03F
THAT is what I was after, a prominent big cheeser. Money to the charity anyway so no issues there, but the mask will be in the bin by tonight

Really?

By the way this is the one I had made back before Boab organised a batch and before Boydy himself picked up on it

EtTTZ3lWQAIZ03F
Where was that from as they did it better making the image go over the stitching part as well? Looks good B-)

THAT is what I was after, a prominent big cheeser. Money to the charity anyway so no issues there, but the mask will be in the bin by tonight
Ah well it’s a great cause anyway mate, and if you want one like that you can get them made cheap on Amazon! You just upload the photo and position it yourself. Easy as that.
Where was that from as they did it better making the image go over the stitching part as well? Looks good B-)
I’ll need to double check the name but it was some mob on Amazon who do custom masks! Yours is superb by the way, like JW said you want Boydy’s giant grin covering the lower half of your face.

Mine arrived to-day.
Very pleased with it, extra stitching and folds at the nose and chin enhance the fit
Quality product, but the main thing it supports a good cause.

No sign of my mask, mate got his on Thursday. Be keeping an eye out for the postie sporting a Boydie cheeser

Mine arrived yesterday. Print is a little small but was obvious enough who it was to annoy any tim in Tesco today.

Had an e-mail saying mine was dispatched earlier in the week so expecting it to turn up shortly.

Mine is the same as the OP's. Disappointing but hey ho it's for a good charity so i'll wear it, take it on the chin, mask my disappointment, whichever pun you like.

Hi guys,

Long before Boyd announced his masks officially, I had ordered 100 from the same place as our good friend @Boab. The masks are almost identical (if not exactly) to his.

I have sold the majority of these to our RSC but I have 16 left which I am willing to sell on here, I can then post them out in a small envelope.

The masks are going for a minimum donation of £6 but please note that all proceeds (including the £300 cost) are going to the The Kris Boyd Charity, which is a great charity which I fully support.

If anyone is interested please drop me a PM. I have tried to post a photo but I am having difficulty, rest assured they are the same as @Boab 's.

Back