Boydy Smile Facemasks, Buy direct from the Kris Boyd Charity

Boab

Official Ticketer

Now live direct from the Kris Boyd Charity
Update 14/01/2021 19:46:

Kris Boyd has just announced on Instagram he has released his own version of his Facemask, so after speaking to murnsloyal we've agreed our version will be taken off Copland Street Wear so people buy direct from Kris Boyd's charity instead. All existing orders will be honoured and once the final count is done the donation will be made to the charity as promised. I'll update everyone once this has happened.

Just want to say thanks to everyone who contributed on the thread with pictures and the suggestion to get Kris Boyds charity involved. It's been a fun few days growing from a small idea into a lot of money being raised for a good cause, a lot of Boyd smiles soon to be seen everywhere you go and of course the new Kris Boyd emoji B-)

Cheers

Below is the original post that started all of this, I'll leave it for reference to show how it started.

Had an idea of making a custom Boydy Smile Facemask, this thread was originally created to ask for some pics to help with this but has proven to be popular so I had a look into it and have found out the below:

Found another site with cheaper versions I can customise - <Removed>
Mock ups made on the site

https://ibb.co/KzVmZcD &

https://ibb.co/YcHNzft

Thanks

Last edited:
VtdiAWg.png

If you get that first one made, I will have a round half dozen off you
That is the one I want to do most but think a better quality pic is needed so it comes out good. If anyone has it recorded and can take a higher quality pic for me that would be great and I'll order some to see how they turn out. Might try and add a wee RFC crest to the side of it as well.

If there is interest I may order more and sort something out with everyone, not looking to make a profit and hope no-one else jumps on the idea for that reason either. It's all for the fun of it and to make people smile :)

I'll order one and see how it turns out, might even persuade a company to make them available direct. Will let you all know :)

After years of having to deal with Sutton, Hartson, Stewart and other clowns, I love finally having one of our own who goes straight for their throat's and rips it right out of them.

I love how raging the tims and other Scottish fans get at him. Brilliant.

Found another site with cheaper versions I can customise
KzVmZcD

Works out £3 each inc delivery if I order 10 or more.
The original templates I did were 4 for £25.75 inc Del, obviously a bit better quality but I think the cheaper ones would be more popular.
Let me know what you think?

Last edited:
Back