Boydy Smile Facemasks, Buy direct from the Kris Boyd Charity

No worries, bear in mind they're coming from Germany so different rules for online purchases. I've only ordered 10 to start with to see what they're like first. Will update with pics once they arrive which should hopefully be within a week.

Maybe best course of action before going both feet first and ordering 100 haha.

Cheers mate.

Had an idea of making a custom Boydy Smile Facemask, this thread was originally created to ask for some pics to help with this but has proven to be popular so I had a look into it and have found out the below:

Found another site with cheaper versions I can customise - https://www.my-picture.co.uk/home-lifestyle/custom-face-mask.jsf
Mock ups made on the site

https://ibb.co/KzVmZcD &

https://ibb.co/YcHNzft
Works out £3 each inc delivery if I order 10 or more.
The original templates I did were 4 for £25.75 inc Del, obviously a bit better quality but I think the cheaper ones would be more popular.

Clearly this first post has been edited from the original version so you can see further down the thread some other versions I mocked up.

If there is enough general interest I'm happy to do a bulk order of these, not looking to profit but may have to add some costs on to redistribute them out to people.

If you can let me know if you're interested and I can get at least 10 then I'll order them and hope they are decent. We can then see from there if any more is requested.

Thanks
Class I would buy these mate

Can admin get us a Boyd emoji so I can use it over and over? I would also like to see that image of Boyd projected onto key monuments and sites dotted around Glasgow and the surrounding area. Maybe even on Buckingham Palace too as the Queen toasts 55.
B-)

I think the key to this is sell as cheap as possible obviously covering a pound or two to the charity, I just think people would buy a couple if let's say it was a fiver with a pound going to charity than maybe only buy one if it was say £9 with a pound to charity meaning the charity would benefit more the cheaper they are.

I wear a snood in work but would definitely change to a mask if it had Boyds smile on it, the amount of times I've walked past a group of tims and heard them mention "and that big pr**k with his stupid grin" the mask would send them over the top.

I'm interested if these are made.

I've reached out to the Kris Boyd Charity with the following:

Hi,

I'm reaching out about an idea I had initially for a bit of fun but now has the potential to grow quite big. The idea was to create a custom facemask with the now Sky Sports famous Kris Boyd grin printed on it. As a big Rangers fan I've enjoyed Kris's enthusiasm this year as have a lot of other Rangers fans so when I suggested this idea on the Follow Follow forum the requests I'm getting for them are overwhelming including from overseas. I have found a website who are priced reasonable and have ordered 10 as a small sample to check out the quality etc. I have no interest in making profit from them however it was suggested to ask if Kris would endorse it and also we could price them so we could donate to his charity. I thought this was a great idea especially with todays pandemic and the increased risk of mental health, so I'm reaching out to see if this would be of interest to the charity and Kris in particular. As you can imagine if they were endorsed by Kris himself they will sell like hot cakes especially if Rangers do go on to win the title this year.

Just to note this isn't something I regularly do and I'm not looking for any personal publicity, like I said it was initially for a bit of fun but I'm happy to help support and get it up and running, preferably through a supplier who can sell direct and agree to send some of the money received to your charity.

Please let me know if this is of interest and even better if you could pass onto Kris himself. I'm happy to chat as well on

Here is a link to the design that's proving most popular - https://ibb.co/KzVmZcD
Website who I've ordered from - https://www.my-picture.co.uk/

Thanks

ErmoyUcXUAY36F9

I'll take 2 if you're taking orders mate. Copland Streetwear are just ripping bears off here in my opinion.

I think the key to this is sell as cheap as possible obviously covering a pound or two to the charity, I just think people would buy a couple if let's say it was a fiver with a pound going to charity than maybe only buy one if it was say £9 with a pound to charity meaning the charity would benefit more the cheaper they are.

I wear a snood in work but would definitely change to a mask if it had Boyds smile on it, the amount of times I've walked past a group of tims and heard them mention "and that big pr**k with his stupid grin" the mask would send them over the top.
Agree, the other way is if people can use the design from the OP and make their own order with a min 10 family and friends they will get them for £3 each delivered, then if they make a personal donation of whatever they feel comfortable with the charity will surely be onto a bigger winner.

I'm not sure I could handle the amount of interest on my own so keen to get a supplier involved to deal with everything and donate direct or I'll provide instructions fully on here so people can do their own order and personally donate if they wish.

Agree, the other way is if people can use the design from the OP and make their own order with a min 10 family and friends they will get them for £3 each delivered, then if they make a personal donation of whatever they feel comfortable with the charity will surely be onto a bigger winner.

I'm not sure I could handle the amount of interest on my own so keen to get a supplier involved to deal with everything and donate direct or I'll provide instructions fully on here so people can do their own order and personally donate if they wish.
Yesh that would also work, ideally Boyds charity could sell them directly, i would just hope they would price them accordingly and not do what copland strestwear have done.

I'm absolutely clueless with technology thats my reason for wanting to buy from someone lol.

Had an idea of making a custom Boydy Smile Facemask, this thread was originally created to ask for some pics to help with this but has proven to be popular so I had a look into it and have found out the below:

Found another site with cheaper versions I can customise - https://www.my-picture.co.uk/home-lifestyle/custom-face-mask.jsf

The original templates I did were 4 for £25.75 inc Del, obviously a bit better quality but I think the cheaper ones would be more popular.

Clearly this first post has been edited from the original version so you can see further down the thread some other versions I mocked up.

If there is enough general interest I'm happy to do a bulk order of these, not looking to profit but may have to add some costs on to redistribute them out to people.

If you can let me know if you're interested and I can get at least 10 then I'll order them and hope they are decent. We can then see from there if any more is requested.

Thanks
I will take 2 from the top please

Great idea with this and good luck.

I must admit I find it odd with CS bringing a version out so similar to your idea, yet at the same time last week another guy was completely hounded from all corners of Twitter for selling a similar McGregor mug to theirs.

We have just went feet first and ordered 100 mate, gonna sell at double, £3 to cover cost and £3 to Kris Boyd Charity.

Really appreciate that this was your idea and effort though, very thankful! We are drumming up some amount of interest.

When they arrive and we go public on our RSC pages I am more than happy to credit you if you wish!

We have just went feet first and ordered 100 mate, gonna sell at double, £3 to cover cost and £3 to Kris Boyd Charity.

Really appreciate that this was your idea and effort though, very thankful! We are drumming up some amount of interest.

When they arrive and we go public on our RSC pages I am more than happy to credit you if you wish!
Not at all mate, wasn't in it for personal glory. I'll be chuffed to see them all being worn out and about though B-)

Do you have a link for others to order them on here?

Could you provide a PayPal link please and I will buy now.

Thanks
The design is cracking but those shape/style of masks are terrible

They sell their other designs at a tenner each too so the £1 to KB Foundation is something they didn’t have to do.
To be fair their Masks seem better quality to the ones I've ordered, I've went for low value. The site I used do the same style masks to copeland streetwear for £8 delivered each if ordered in bulk of 10 or more so not much difference.

I prefer the pic used on Boab’s to the CS ones ie the one with the royal blue background. Getting a little confused (easily done it’s my age) but who is now ordering and selling these?

Got an update:

Copland Streetwear (murnsloyal) reached out to me on the forum to explain he only found out about our thread and idea today after someone had contacted and made him aware of it. He explained he released his version after he was inundated with requests yesterday on Twitter which I'm guessing came from our idea and that people knew he could supply them. After a good chat where he first offered to remove his version so we could continue with ours and to continue to make this happen, we have agreed for him to continue selling the Boyd masks through his website with hopefully the updated single smile design that's popular on here. He will still send £1 to the Kris Boyd charity as he has already offered to do, alongside other charities he donates to from his other sales.
The one issue we may have for our design is if the resolution of the picture we have works for his supplier so if anyone has a higher resolution or can get one please share it here as more chance it will turn out better.
The masks he sells are of higher quality and include additional breathable filters so they will be more expensive than the ones I managed to source however, he has agreed to investigate if he can get a cheaper version made from his supplier and supply them through his website as well so we will keep you updated on that one.

Remember there is still the option to purchase your own through the website I suggested or any other website for that matter and I'd hope you will still make a personal donation to the Kris Boyd charity if you do it that way.

I think this is a big win and appreciate murnsloyal for contacting me and agreeing to this, I'm not personally in a position to handle something that could potentially explode into a full stadium of smiling Kris Boyds B-) so I'm relieved this can still continue without any pressure on me.

On another note we are still trying to get Kris Boyd involved so if we get an update on that I'll let you know as well.

Thanks

Things like this make me miss being at games even more than I already did. Half of Ibrox wearing these would be fantastic!

Got an update:

Copland Streetwear (murnsloyal) reached out to me on the forum to explain he only found out about our thread and idea today after someone had contacted and made him aware of it. He explained he released his version after he was inundated with requests yesterday on Twitter which I'm guessing came from our idea and that people knew he could supply them. After a good chat where he first offered to remove his version so we could continue with ours and to continue to make this happen, we have agreed for him to continue selling the Boyd masks through his website with hopefully the updated single smile design that's popular on here. He will still send £1 to the Kris Boyd charity as he has already offered to do, alongside other charities he donates to from his other sales.
The one issue we may have for our design is if the resolution of the picture we have works for his supplier so if anyone has a higher resolution or can get one please share it here as more chance it will turn out better.
The masks he sells are of higher quality and include additional breathable filters so they will be more expensive than the ones I managed to source however, he has agreed to investigate if he can get a cheaper version made from his supplier and supply them through his website as well so we will keep you updated on that one.

Remember there is still the option to purchase your own through the website I suggested or any other website for that matter and I'd hope you will still make a personal donation to the Kris Boyd charity if you do it that way.

I think this is a big win and appreciate murnsloyal for contacting me and agreeing to this, I'm not personally in a position to handle something that could potentially explode into a full stadium of smiling Kris Boyds B-) so I'm relieved this can still continue without any pressure on me.

On another note we are still trying to get Kris Boyd involved so if we get an update on that I'll let you know as well.

Thanks
Could someone with contacts not reach out to Kris and ask if he could get a photo,with better resolution,taken for these?

Got an update:

Thanks
That’s great news and well done Boab for getting this started and of course the Boydymoji!

EDIT - Please see post #190 for my most recent update about the supply of these.

Thanks
I’d take a couple

Back