Boydy Smile Facemasks, Buy direct from the Kris Boyd Charity

The masks in the tweet above are good. The ones going for £9.99 not a fan of the background as it takes away from the smiling face a bit.

something I didn’t see myself ever typing B-D

The masks in the tweet above are good. The ones going for £9.99 not a fan of the background as it takes away from the smiling face a bit.

something I didn’t see myself ever typing B-D
Copland Streetwear is looking to change that to the one on here. Think the Twitter ones is Auld Lang Signs in Irvine posted earlier, they were rapid to get them made and out there.

Copland Streetwear is looking to change that to the one on here. Think the Twitter ones is Auld Lang Signs in Irvine posted earlier, they were rapid to get them made and out there.
That’s great. I’ll order a few when they make the change to the one here

EDIT - Please see post #190 for my most recent update about the supply of these.

Had an idea of making a custom Boydy Smile Facemask, this thread was originally created to ask for some pics to help with this but has proven to be popular so I had a look into it and have found out the below:

Found another site with cheaper versions I can customise - https://www.my-picture.co.uk/home-lifestyle/custom-face-mask.jsf
Mock ups made on the site

https://ibb.co/KzVmZcD &

https://ibb.co/YcHNzft
Works out £3 each inc delivery if I order 10 or more.
The original templates I did were 4 for £25.75 inc Del, obviously a bit better quality but I think the cheaper ones would be more popular.

Clearly this first post has been edited from the original version so you can see further down the thread some other versions I mocked up.

If there is enough general interest I'm happy to do a bulk order of these, not looking to profit but may have to add some costs on to redistribute them out to people.

If you can let me know if you're interested and I can get at least 10 then I'll order them and hope they are decent. We can then see from there if any more is requested.

Thanks

the first mask in the quoted post is the best one I’ve seen. Is this one available anywhere?

Copland Streetwear is working on the design from here so shouldn't be long until hopefully available. Once I know it's live I'll update.
So the one that was put up on Copland streerwear at 9am this morning... is this the one you are talking about mate?

And our version is now live on Copland streetwear B-)
<Removed Link>

These are better quality ones than what I was proposing with the 2 extra breathable filters included and different sizes available, I think they have turned out great.

Big thanks to murnsloyal for the quick turnaround to start making these available and for the donations to the Kris Boyd Charity from every sale.

Still investigating a cheaper more basic quality version to be made available however, there is still the option to do your own design and orders as outlined in the OP.

Cheers

Last edited:

These are better quality ones than what I was proposing with the 2 extra breathable filters included, I think they have turned out great.

Big thanks to murnsloyal for the quick turnaround to start making these available and for the donations to the Kris Boyd Charity from every sale.

Still investigating a cheaper more basic quality version to be made available however, there is still the option to do your own design and orders as outlined in the OP.

Ch

These are better quality ones than what I was proposing with the 2 extra breathable filters included, I think they have turned out great.

Cheers
Ordered B-)

Yes! Can't wait for mine to arrive now! Also hope to see them out and about.

Last edited:
I've reached out to the Kris Boyd Charity with the following:

Hi,

I'm reaching out about an idea I had initially for a bit of fun but now has the potential to grow quite big. The idea was to create a custom facemask with the now Sky Sports famous Kris Boyd grin printed on it. As a big Rangers fan I've enjoyed Kris's enthusiasm this year as have a lot of other Rangers fans so when I suggested this idea on the Follow Follow forum the requests I'm getting for them are overwhelming including from overseas. I have found a website who are priced reasonable and have ordered 10 as a small sample to check out the quality etc. I have no interest in making profit from them however it was suggested to ask if Kris would endorse it and also we could price them so we could donate to his charity. I thought this was a great idea especially with todays pandemic and the increased risk of mental health, so I'm reaching out to see if this would be of interest to the charity and Kris in particular. As you can imagine if they were endorsed by Kris himself they will sell like hot cakes especially if Rangers do go on to win the title this year.

Just to note this isn't something I regularly do and I'm not looking for any personal publicity, like I said it was initially for a bit of fun but I'm happy to help support and get it up and running, preferably through a supplier who can sell direct and agree to send some of the money received to your charity.

Please let me know if this is of interest and even better if you could pass onto Kris himself. I'm happy to chat as well on

Here is a link to the design that's proving most popular - https://ibb.co/KzVmZcD
Website who I've ordered from - https://www.my-picture.co.uk/

Thanks
Just want to give everyone an update on this after Kris Boyd's Instagram post, we're still trying to get in contact with him and his charity about our version of the Masks.
I've not had a response from his charity yet to the message I posted yesterday and he's clearly not aware I've tried to get in touch. If anyone has a way of getting me in contact with him out with his social media channels as murnsloyal has already reached out to him on Twitter & Instagram, it would be greatly appreciated.

In the meantime we're just about to pass over £500 in donations related to sales of both masks through Copland Street Wear. The initial target is £1K then it will be passed on to the charity.

As always I'll keep you all updated with any new developments and when the first donation target has been reached and passed on.

Cheers

He’s announced on insta he’s bringing his own out tomorrow
We've just been notified about them, after speaking to murnsloyal we've agreed our version will be taken off Copland Street Wear so people buy direct from Kris Boyd's charity instead. All existing orders will be honoured and once the final count is done the donation will be made to the charity as promised. I'll update everyone once this has happened and also the OP to direct everyone to his version of the Facemasks.

Just want to say thanks to everyone who contributed on the thread with pictures and the suggestion to get Kris Boyds charity involved. It's been a fun few days growing from a small idea into a lot of money being raised for a good cause, a lot of Boyd smiles soon to be seen everywhere you go and of course the new Kris Boyd emoji B-)

Cheers

The only “Scottish scum“ link I’ll click on.
A brilliant idea and can’t wait for my five!

B-D
B-D
B-D
B-D
B-D

Sales have been counted and we raised £543 which has been topped up to £600 by Copland Street Wear and already donated to the Kris Boyd Charity. That's a great result, thanks to everybody who ordered one B-)
B-) B-) B-)

Back