Boydy Smile Facemasks, Buy direct from the Kris Boyd Charity

I bought the 'original' ones that Boab was selling first, but it's great to see that Boydy has gotten onboard with the whole thing and is promoting them on his own now too.
Hopefully he understands the thought process behind Boabs.

Can't wait to see Glasgow (George Square?) filled with hundreds of thousands of Bears with these ultimate cheesy grins B-D

I bought the 'original' ones that Boab was selling first, but it's great to see that Boydy has gotten onboard with the whole thing and is promoting them on his own now too.
Hopefully he understands the thought process behind Boabs.

Can't wait to see Glasgow (George Square?) filled with hundreds of thousands of Bears with these ultimate cheesy grins B-D
His Charity benefits either way and it gets as many of his smiles out there as we can B-)

Only real issue for me is the 2 week turnaround means that i'll be working from home by the time its delivered, so will need to settle for annoying tims in the supermarket rather than at work and on the train

Who was on the other day suggested these face masks? Credit where its due!

tenor.gif

After seeing this response it suddenly dawned on me this idea had already been posted on the forum and I missed it. @Scaramanga mentioned on this thread he'd thought of the same idea but I didn't know he actually posted it here already the night before. https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/kris-boyd-catastrophe.148066/#post-7837568

So really all kudos to Scaramanga for the original idea and allowing me to run away with myself on this thread, even helping me facilitate it without a fuss :) Great minds do think alike though ;)

Credit where credit is due right enough @douzpwa and thanks for highlighting to me, I hope Scaramanga replies to take his place and get all the Kudos from you guys (we need a clapping emoji) B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)

Cheers

After seeing this response it suddenly dawned on me this idea had already been posted on the forum and I missed it. @Scaramanga mentioned on this thread he'd thought of the same idea but I didn't know he actually posted it here already the night before. https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/kris-boyd-catastrophe.148066/#post-7837568

So really all kudos to Scaramanga for the original idea and allowing me to run away with myself on this thread, even helping me facilitate it without a fuss :) Great minds do think alike though ;)

Credit where credit is due right enough @douzpwa and thanks for highlighting to me, I hope Scaramanga replies to take his place and get all the Kudos from you guys (we need a clapping emoji) B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)

Cheers

B-)

Cheers

I was only having a laugh and you definitely didn’t have to go to the trouble to highlight that but it was nice of you to do so anyway! I made a random suggestion, you actually arranged to have some of them made and plug the idea so as far as I’m concerned all the credit rightfully goes to yourself! If it had been left to me none of that would have happened. Well in Boab, they’ll be great for 55 and you managed to make a cracking donation to Boyd’s charity B-)

P.S I will however take some of the credit for Doc’s Boyd emoji since I pushed for that

Last edited:
I was only having a laugh and you definitely didn’t have to go to the trouble to highlight that but it was nice of you to do so anyway! I made a random suggestion, you actually arranged to have some of them made and plug the idea so as far as I’m concerned all the credit rightfully goes to yourself! If it had been left to me none of that would have happened. Well in Boab, they’ll be great for 55 and you managed to make a cracking donation to Boyd’s charity B-)

P.S I will however take some of the credit for Doc’s Boyd emoji since I pushed for that
The boydymoji is a belter B-)

Feckkkk me imagine we could get back in stadium for end of season. Or even first game of next season 50 k body smiles would be a brilliant get it up yies !
These are going to go absolutely mental, outstanding idea by the poster on here.

Boyd should reach out and give him a signed shirt for the idea IMO.

Mate, he should thank you as it was a brilliant idea and it should make a small fortune.

I’ll say it again, he should give you a signed shirt as a thank you, IMO.

We've just been notified about them, after speaking to murnsloyal we've agreed our version will be taken off Copland Street Wear so people buy direct from Kris Boyd's charity instead. All existing orders will be honoured and once the final count is done the donation will be made to the charity as promised. I'll update everyone once this has happened and also the OP to direct everyone to his version of the Facemasks.

Just want to say thanks to everyone who contributed on the thread with pictures and the suggestion to get Kris Boyds charity involved. It's been a fun few days growing from a small idea into a lot of money being raised for a good cause, a lot of Boyd smiles soon to be seen everywhere you go and of course the new Kris Boyd emoji B-)

Cheers
Great to hear all orders will be honoured, I bought from Copland street wear before Boydy did his own, hope it arrives soon B-) B-)

Is the mask a donation or a set price per mask. ?

I'd be wanting to buy more than one.
I'm not selling them. If you buy direct from Boyd's Charity it'll guarantee money goes to the charity.

Brilliant, We need to be a bit charitable here and get some volunteers handing them out free at supermarkets, hospitals, funerals etc for those who have unfortunately forgot theirs B-)

Iv paid, but had no email to confirm. Emailed Tuesday with my order number to check and had no response.

Got my mask today, if you’ve not got one, maybe just make a donation to the charity. The mask is pretty poor. The Kris Boyd grin is tiny. Clearly more interested in the Kris Boyd charity logos on both ends, which is great, but not what I wanted it for.

Got my mask today, if you’ve not got one, maybe just make a donation to the charity. The mask is pretty poor. The Kris Boyd grin is tiny. Clearly more interested in the Kris Boyd charity logos on both ends, which is great, but not what I wanted it for.

Really?

By the way this is the one I had made back before Boab organised a batch and before Boydy himself picked up on it

EtTTZ3lWQAIZ03F

Back