Boyle recovers fast

On Clyde 1, Keevins said that a member of the Hibs team had asked to be left out against Celtic given their Covid breach. One of the other commentators laughably tried to retract the comment when it became obvious that, after explaining who had been left out due to injury, it became blindingly obvious that it was Boyle.

I thought that story was proven to be rubbish due to the fact that he was still at the game on Monday.

He has just had a newborn. He shouldn’t have been put in a position to choose to play or not.

I can’t believe that they didn’t have to retest before the game regardless tbh

I don’t think he does have a new baby but he’s defo got a wee kid and you can’t blame him if his Mrs has raised concerns. She currently plays for Hibs ladies

Was he not at the game which is very odd if he was so concerned about the covid risk. Not saying he wasn’t concerned but if he was then surely better to stay at home.

I thought that story was proven to be rubbish due to the fact that he was still at the game on Monday.
He was at the game,camera panned to him sitting alone in the seats at one point but surely thats a lot different to getting up close and in contact with a group of players who had just spent long plane and bus journeys in the company of at least one positive case.
I think a lot being made out of nothing in this
And if anyone thinks he wouldn't have tried against the scum ,then surely he was better not in the team at all and let someone else bust a gut

Do we think he would have played against Rangers if the roles had been reversed?
If he had he’d have been doing it to make us look bad.
Because it’s v them it’s because he wanted them to win.
Not everything has to be a conspiracy.

Jack Ross laughed about it in an interview after the game and said I think Boyle was trying to make out he was making a stance and refusing to play but the reality was he had an ankle injury and was ruled out.

apologies for my light hearted op. Boyle was at Parkhead on Monday night and the commentator said he was out with an ankle injury. If he wasn’t injured and wanted to protect his family then my bad.....

Back