Braga away fixture

StewMac1990

just a quick one , looking for a watering hole where most gers fans will go without a ticket ? 4 of us looking to join up with others when we arrive :D

So without a ticket where is this sashbash happening ? Before during and after the game?
You will 100% get a ticket unless you don't want one. Their average attendance is about a third of their capacity. So you'll get home end tickets no problem. The Wolves fans who purchased home end tickets all got moved into a section next to the away fans.

There is a bash happening at Cafe Astoria in Braga before and after the game. Organised by Gers Away

You will 100% get a ticket unless you don't want one. Their average attendance is about a third of their capacity. So you'll get home end tickets no problem. The Wolves fans who purchased home end tickets all got moved into a section next to the away fans.

There is a bash happening at Cafe Astoria in Braga before and after the game. Organised by Gers Away

thanks ever so much for info

Great info mate, thanks. My son is taking me over to Portugal for a treat and we were wondering what the ticket situation would be. I’m even more buzzing for it now that we will probably get in to see the match.

Back