Braga Away TC

BajanBear

Anything to get the mind off our league form....

The TC email on 17 Jan said we hope to know our allocation by 3 Feb at latest. So we should be hearing how many points are needed early this week. I reckon it will start on 4 points then some on 3 will get them.

Anyone seen home end tickets on sale yet?

We should definitely hear something in the next couple of days. That’s what the email and the SLO have said.

4 points should be the starter for independent tickets.

I’m hoping 3 points is enough for the official day trip as that’s what I’ve applied for.

We should definitely hear something in the next couple of days. That’s what the email and the SLO have said.

4 points should be the starter for independent tickets.

I’m hoping 3 points is enough for the official day trip as that’s what I’ve applied for.
How can you state that about the points when you don’t know our allocation?

How can you state that about the points when you don’t know our allocation?

It’s just an opinion.

I think 4 points will be the starter for independent tickets based on the previous games and the interest in this one.

I could be totally wrong.

The email stated w/c 3rd February, so it gives them a bit of wriggle room. Hopefully not a Friday 5pm special.

Also, the delay is due to them asking for more tickets. If that was out of the question, I think we’d have heard by now. So that’s a good sign for low pointer.

In any case, I’d expect anyone who wants to attend this game will be able to in the home end.

Back