Braga away

Generally speaking personally as I always pick up at location it will likely be 2-3 days before the game. As an aside in less than 2 weeks we will know if we are in the last 16.

I don’t have PayPal and used that mulibanko section and was provided two confirmation emails to say my order for ticket had been placed . The rangers pages on Facebook say that’s fine and I just pay On a arrival with my passport and I’d? Can anyone clarify

Can you buy them direct from Braga?
I actually managed to order tickets over the phone for monaco. They gave me a number to pick up the tickets at the stadium on the day of the game.

I actually managed to order tickets over the phone for monaco. They gave me a number to pick up the tickets at the stadium on the day of the game.

I bought tickets off Braga website. Need to collect them at stadium on the day with your order confirmation. I think they are doing that to ensure all Rangers are in the one section.

I bought tickets off Braga website. Need to collect them at stadium on the day with your order confirmation. I think they are doing that to ensure all Rangers are in the one section.

Our official section has to be separate. Absolutely has to.

Wolves official complaint came from the fact that their official allocation was combined with 4,000 odd other tickets through one entrance and caused severe issues. Braga can’t do the same again

So likely to be Friday at earliest, but more likely Monday when we know?

I have most of the info - a few parts in it don’t come from me so in theory could have to wait on them but maybe sooner. As I said it’s 15 mins walk from the stadium so not far away.

Wolves official complaint came from the fact that their official allocation was combined with 4,000 odd other tickets through one entrance and caused severe issues. Braga can’t do the same again

@Greg Marshall

Barga mustn't be allowed to do the same again.

Indeed, I know this is granny suck eggs, but the Glassy buses arrive about 1400, SCB need to be aware that there is going to be thousands of bears arriving on the day and make sure there is enough TO staff to deal with purchases and pick ups and enough security staff to man enough gates fron 1500 onwards.

The SCB TO is the size of a shipping container with about 5 windows, they need to be on it, especially as KO approaches. It is on the far side of the ground from the city so will take a few extra minutes to walk to the North East end from the town centre.

I am going with my missus who is pretty petite, I don't want baton charged because SCB make a howling arse of the entry again.

Can we make sure that SCB understand the above and make sure we all get in on time and safely... they are happy to take €60 a head from us, we expect to get in to see the game on time and without violence.

I've seen too many instances of ignorance and brutality and we have a clear precedent on this from the Wolves fans reports and the official complaint. We know what needs to be done.

Last edited:

I knew they had problems mate, but that’s what the Braga website is suggesting.

@Greg Marshall is there no chance that we are going to be allowed to pick up at ticket office at Ibrox before we travel, save rushing about on day of arrival.

I don't get in to Porto till 1100 day of the game and I know that there are others on later flights.

I booked my flights based on that we had been able to pick up at ticket officer for previous games, had I known this was changing to collection on the day I would have got an earlier flight arranged.

@Greg Marshall is there no chance that we are going to be allowed to pick up at ticket office at Ibrox before we travel, save rushing about on day of arrival.

I don't get in to Porto till 1100 day of the game and I know that there are others on later flights.

I booked my flights based on that we had been able to pick up at ticket officer for previous games, had I known this was changing to collection on the day I would have got an earlier flight arranged.

I asked the same mate but was told no. Im sure I saw a post on here saying there could be an option to collect at the ground if time is tight.

I asked the same mate but was told no. Im sure I saw a post on here saying there could be an option to collect at the ground if time is tight.
Cheers mate, would have been good to have been told more in advance and I would have booked flights getting me in the day before, oh well

I don’t have PayPal and used that mulibanko section and was provided two confirmation emails to say my order for ticket had been placed . The rangers pages on Facebook say that’s fine and I just pay On a arrival with my passport and I’d? Can anyone clarify
It says you have 3 days to pay or they'll be cancelled.

Surely if TO staff are coming out on the team flight they would do a pick up the day/night before, and I know they might be coming out on the official flight Wednesday morning

A Tuesday collection in Porto or Braga would go a long way towards reducing crowding at the collection point on match day. @Greg Marshall has there been any communication between the clubs regarding the security arrangements for fans entering the stadium? I know they refused Wolves fans entry with any flags, coins, phone chargers etc. It would be good to get the info out there well in advance of fans travelling over there.

A Tuesday collection in Porto or Braga would go a long way towards reducing crowding at the collection point on match day. @Greg Marshall has there been any communication between the clubs regarding the security arrangements for fans entering the stadium? I know they refused Wolves fans entry with any flags, coins, phone chargers etc. It would be good to get the info out there well in advance of fans travelling over there.
that sort of info will be in the travel document he sends out prior to travelling

that sort of info will be in the travel document he sends out prior to travelling

I appreciate that there will be an information email will go out nearer the time, it normally comes out a day or two before the match though, which will possibly be too late for some fans travelling. The flag thing is one that I can see causing problems, some of these flags cost hundreds of pounds and I can’t see people taking too kindly to being told to leave them outside.

Anyone booked a train ticket in advance from
Porto to braga?
Aye me, booked it on the CP site,but I believe you can only book the Alfa pendular train(fast one) it's 35 min from Porto to Braga and I believe regional train is just over an hour.
Regional trains are very regular mate every10-15min I believe.
I only did it as I'm an old bastard and want a seat;)

Aye me, booked it on the CP site,but I believe you can only book the Alfa pendular train(fast one) it's 35 min from Porto to Braga and I believe regional train is just over an hour.
Regional trains are very regular mate every10-15min I believe.
I only did it as I'm an old bastard and want a seat;)

What is the difference between first and second class mate? Travelling with the wee fella so booking a seat might be worthwhile

What is the difference between first and second class mate? Travelling with the wee fella so booking a seat might be worthwhile
Don't know mate but the AP trains are newish and very comfortable.
I flew into Lisbon for Porto game and got AP train up(2 hours) I was second class and it's an excellent train.
I'm doing the same this game.
Don't know if I was just lucky but there was a bar in my carriage last time:)

Anyone booked trains from Porto to Braga? Or is it best to get tickets for the train on the day? I think they're supposed to be like £6 return.

Is a piece of nonsense that we do not even know what time the flight is at yet.

Let's hope it is early to at least give us a decent amount of time in Braga.
The sport options flight is around 6 in the morning i’d assume it’s round about then but yeah it is a joke when you need to sort travel to the airport for before and after the flight

Back