Braga away

Very very dodgy thing to do is give your corporate tickets to individuals out with your control. He'll of a lot of money to be getting your tickets removed because of there actions. Wouldn't be me

Email from Braga, for tickets bought from Braga. Darts not allowed you have been warned !

acessosestadioRangers

objetosproibidos

Last edited:
Wonder if point 4 means the glassy buses are dropping off in the city center and not the stadium?

Are they really saying don't get a taxi to the ground???? Or do they mean don't drive because there are no spaces for parking?

Counting down the hours now until going to my mates house before the airport, sport options overnight loyal :)) :)) :))

I hope they have TO staff and multiple gates open. We know what happened to Wolves, they know, lightning better not strike twice. I am very bored of being baton charged because of away teams greed and laziness.

I expect to get in on time if I arrive at half three.

Anyone got the email address the confirmation was sent from after buying tickets from Braga? Cant find the fucking email.

Anyone on the club flight know what the deal with taking a bag is? Can you just leave it on the bus? Staying in Glasgow tomorrow night so will have tomorrows clothes with me.

Moreclub mate. Few of us staying until Fri. Bars n clubs round here did us for the Porto game.

Moreclub, R. da Galeria de Paris 68, Porto, Portugal

Staying in Porto Tuesday & wednesday
Hope to see you tomorrow night
Will I get my 14 yo grandson in ??

Staying in Porto Tuesday & wednesday
Hope to see you tomorrow night
Will I get my 14 yo grandson in ??

You can try but I’m sure a lot of the bars had bouncers on the door when we were there for the Porto game. No harm in trying.

Anyone on the club flight know what the deal with taking a bag is? Can you just leave it on the bus? Staying in Glasgow tomorrow night so will have tomorrows clothes with me.

Yes you can take a bag but they'll tell u anything left on bus is at own risk.

I left a full bottle of gin on the bus, went into game and it was there when I got back in Vienna if that's any use to u hahaha

Yes you can take a bag but they'll tell u anything left on bus is at own risk.

I left a full bottle of gin on the bus, went into game and it was there when I got back in Vienna if that's any use to u hahaha

Cheers. Lost half our carry out in Rotterdam as they switched busses!

I hope they have TO staff and multiple gates open. We know what happened to Wolves, they know, lightning better not strike twice. I am very bored of being baton charged because of away teams greed and laziness.

I expect to get in on time if I arrive at half three.
That's my plan to head down about half 3, my teenage boys would love to join the UB march to ground but I'm more concerned with gaining entry with the tickets we got from Braga so they're on to plums :)

Why were corporate season ticket holders allowed to collect their MANY tickets last week or have them posted yet we all need to burst our arses out there to get them?

Yes I’d like to know that too. Corporate get their tickets in advance, the rest of the travel club members have to pick up in Braga on the day, which will be very tight time wise for many. That’s just not right.

Yes I’d like to know that too. Corporate get their tickets in advance, the rest of the travel club members have to pick up in Braga on the day, which will be very tight time wise for many. That’s just not right.
Do you want the folk on the two travel club flights to come join the queue as well?

I’m told only Rangers travel club card needed for pickup of tickets on Wednesday. My mate is arriving on a later flight and was wondering if he could give me his card for me to collect his ticket on his behalf. Thoughts???

Not going to have time to check with Rangers ticket office unfortunately.

I’m told only Rangers travel club card needed for pickup of tickets on Wednesday. My mate is arriving on a later flight and was wondering if he could give me his card for me to collect his ticket on his behalf. Thoughts???

Not going to have time to check with Rangers ticket office unfortunately.
They changed to pick up over there so tickets went to travel club member,they won’t dish out a ticket to anyone but the member.

”Please note all tickets must be collected in person and will only be given on presentation of either your Travel Club membership card or some form of official photographic ID (passport or driving licence) if you are not yet in receipt of your Travel Club card.”

They changed to pick up over there so tickets went to travel club member,they won’t dish out a ticket to anyone but the member.

”Please note all tickets must be collected in person and will only be given on presentation of either your Travel Club membership card or some form of official photographic ID (passport or driving licence) if you are not yet in receipt of your Travel Club card.”
That answers it thank you.

Any update on the flag situation?

Last I saw was yday afternoon someone saying the SLO was trying to negotiate with them to let the bigger ones in.

Do you want the folk on the two travel club flights to come join the queue as well?

No. That would be daft, they should get tickets issued on the flight, it’s a closed group who will all have been IDd to get on the flight. Just think it’s a bit rich that the club deem it ok to issue tickets in advance to corporate members who may be travelling independently but not other TC members, as a matter of principle. I had tickets posted out for the last trip to Porto, no issues. I know that the club are trying to restrict the chance of people selling tickets on and thats understandable, but corporate members are just as likely to do that as anyone else.

Would be really interesting to know how other clubs with big travelling supports in Europe handle away ticket distribution. Liverpool, Man Utd for example. Wonder if our club have ever explored this to see if there’s a better alternative?

Latest posts

Back