Braga away

So the bit where they want ID at the collection, what if you’re not the one who bought the tickets? Should I be worried?

No. That would be daft, they should get tickets issued on the flight, it’s a closed group who will all have been IDd to get on the flight. Just think it’s a bit rich that the club deem it ok to issue tickets in advance to corporate members who may be travelling independently but not other TC members, as a matter of principle. I had tickets posted out for the last trip to Porto, no issues. I know that the club are trying to restrict the chance of people selling tickets on and thats understandable, but corporate members are just as likely to do that as anyone else.

Would be really interesting to know how other clubs with big travelling supports in Europe handle away ticket distribution. Liverpool, Man Utd for example. Wonder if our club have ever explored this to see if there’s a better alternative?
Pretty sure the corporate guys with Liverpool and Man Utd will be catered for the same as our corporates.
It is the way of the world be it a major sporting event or concert.Corporate pay more and get different treatment.
It is not a new thing,it has been that way for many,many years.
Take it up with the club if you are not happy.

So the bit where they want ID at the collection, what if you’re not the one who bought the tickets? Should I be worried?

It just the Travel Club tickets that need ID

If you bought from Braga then just the email confirmation number?

Are they (home end) near the rangers end still available online mate?

I've tried and tried and can't seem to find where to buy the tickets.

Desperate for a spare of any kind.
They stopped selling the day of home leg and had that date on the site as a definite cut off.

George at this stage you might want to try checking Wolves fans on forums or social media to see if it opened back up or what they did.

If you bought from Braga then just the email confirmation number?

Again it does say ‘and your identification’ in the Braga home end email

Possibly one that @Greg Marshall could ask his Wolves counterpart about as well as folk still looking for a ticket in first place. (As a favour I know we arent official)

Anyone booked trains from Porto to Braga? Or is it best to get tickets for the train on the day? I think they're supposed to be like £6 return.

I booked mine but it would only let me book and reserve a seat on the faster train service, which was €30.

Still in Geneva but flying in about an hour and a half. A few bears here as well

Does anyone have any update on the ID situation? Some emails seem to be requesting it? Is the email enough if bought through Braga?

Back