Braga centre forward

Saudiger

Excellent player , would luv us to go for this guy if Alfredo leaves in the summer
Don’t know his name or anything about him , but do know from watching that game he would be a quality signing
How much would we be talking about to secure his signature ?

The guy who was excellent in the air shagger tipped one over the bar and the header that brushed the post

If it’s Abel Ruiz (boy who scored the second against us, number nine) then he’s on loan from Barca.

Makes them pinching Braithwaite from Leganes even more unpalatable.

It’s a similar loan to ours with Hagi with a few set at £9m though is it not? With a buy back clause I’m sure I read at the time.

Said after the game at Ibrox last week, thought the number 20 (Paulinho) was a class act. Also agree that the keeper looks like he has the lot.

Excellent player , would luv us to go for this guy if Alfredo leaves in the summer
Don’t know his name or anything about him , but do know from watching that game he would be a quality signing
His agent is Pedro Mendes so you never know......

If it’s Abel Ruiz (boy who scored the second against us, number nine) then he’s on loan from Barca.

Makes them pinching Braithwaite from Leganes even more unpalatable.
Not if your the guy Braithwaite it I as isn’t

Their Goalkeeper was their standout player over the 2 legs.

Trincao definitely has a lot of talent, I would say he has a long way before he looks Barcelona class though, in my opinion.

When Rangers played at the high intensity we are capable of, we were simply better than them.

It’s a similar loan to ours with Hagi with a few set at £9m though is it not? With a buy back clause I’m sure I read at the time.

Not sure mate, I didn’t see that much detail on the deal.

Looks tasty enough, still genuinely no idea why they felt the need to take a struggling team’a top scorer.

'Don't know his name or anything about him' LOL

So you are recommending a player you know nothing about LOL, brilliant scouting there

We tried to sign Paulinho when he was at gil Vicente and out of contract under pedro caixinha.

Looks like he would have been a cracking signing

All the Braga team were very comfortable on the ball, but I thought it was a collective effort without a particular star man.

From this European run, the one that stuck out in my mind was Kobo/Kaba (sp?) from Mitjlland (sp???). He would never get into that Braga team, but he could do the Alfie role easily.

If it's Ruiz, he's on loan from Barca with mandatory purchase in the summer of 8 million Euros. Trincao was bought by Barca in January for 31 million and loaned back to Braga for the rest of the season. Basically, they are both out of our reach!

With a 500m Euro buy out clause.

'Don't know his name or anything about him' LOL

So you are recommending a player you know nothing about LOL, brilliant scouting there
Only going on what I saw last night - don’t see the need to have a dig bud

I was more laughing cos clearly not a lot us known about him LOL regardless of how he played

Agreed he is off to Barca in summer, will be interesting to see if he plays

I'd imagine so.

They had to play Vidal as part of their front 3 the other day. Vidal is a brilliant player, but a wide forward he is not.

A like The big left footed holding midfielder Palhinha , strangely into his second season on loan from one of their main competitors sporting Lisbon.

Back