Braga Goalkeeper

I thought he has looked really solid. His defence expose him but great shot stopper.

Imagine he would be out our price range though.

Heart and hand lads had him down as being dodgy, personally I thought he had a good game at Ibrox and yesterday plus as has been said above his defence and team leave him exposed quite a bit

I thought he has looked really solid. His defence expose him but great shot stopper.

Imagine he would be out our price range though.
Games like tonight aren’t necessarily the best time to judge a keeper for Rangers.
Surely, for a keeper, any keeper, being a decent shot stopper is a gimme.
For us, it’s about stopping the shot.
That one shot or header the opposition get, that one 100% chance, often late in the game with the score tight.
Very often when he’s had to exercise to keep himself warm.
Can our, potential, keeper pull this off a high, high percentage of the time?

Number 77, Trincao (sp) is destined for better than Braga. 20 year old. Noticed him at Ibrox. Really good player.

We’ve got a guy already who will replace shagger and the Bragga keeper will be off to Spain I’d’ve thought for big bucks . He’s a very good keeper

I really liked the left back Sequiera he's 29 so maybe we could get him for a decent price would be excellent competition for Borna the cross he put in for the header McGregor tipped over the bar was incredible 1:05 in the highlights.

Their goalkeeper needs to get rid of that shaggy look on his chin before he signs for us.

Back