Braga home ticket release date - coincide with friendly news?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supersonic2.0

Official Ticketer
Rangers are pretty quick to get these ticket dates out. Usually with some terribly thought out timing and notice for fans and the inevitable u-turn + extension

Got a feeling they are holding off due to recent pressure and criticism, with the hint from Chris Jack we may hear more RE friendly this week - could they be trying to time these together?

If so expect it to be £100 a ticket to find the legal costs :eek:

Rangers are pretty quick to get these ticket dates out. Usually with some terribly thought out timing and notice for fans and the inevitable u-turn + extension

Got a feeling they are holding off due to recent pressure and criticism, with the hint from Chris Jack we may hear more RE friendly this week - could they be trying to time these together?

If so expect it to be £100 a ticket to find the legal costs :eek:
No

No.

Will likely be the end of this week. We've just had the semi final tickets and Braga away tickets come out since Friday plus the travel costs of the away game to consider. End of the week is pay day for a lot of people.

I would hope £50 for St, however looking back to 2008 there was ~20% increase so if we follow that model be looking at £54 with the same price for the Semi if we go through.

Rangers aren’t charging £63 for tickets ffs.

If I was to guess, I’d say £50 for ST’s at an absolute max.
£50 STs and £54 public sale more realistic

Be good if they offered an £80 option which covers semi final if we got there too. Risk for the fans to buy but reckon uptake would be good

Only issue is, club lose money if we got to semis but gain if we got put out in quarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back