Braga official day trip thread

My son is traveling and made all the arrangements for the day trip, haven't seen any of the paperwork etc.
Quick question for those on the official day trip, does the cost include health/medical/travel insurance. I know its a day trip but when my dad traveled years ago, it always included insurance and he needed it after being hospitalised by the Spanish police, I'm a plan for the worst hope for the best type of person, just want to check.
Thanks

My son is traveling and made all the arrangements for the day trip, haven't seen any of the paperwork etc.
Quick question for those on the official day trip, does the cost include health/medical/travel insurance. I know its a day trip but when my dad traveled years ago, it always included insurance and he needed it after being hospitalised by the Spanish police, I'm a plan for the worst hope for the best type of person, just want to check.
Thanks
Insurance is NOT included in the price, you must get your own

Thanks

No, you need your own insurance.

My son & I are on the 2nd flight. Itinerary says no personal belongings can be left on coaches. Might double check this tomorrow as usually ok to leave clean t-shirt, deodorant, water etc
Can you let me know as I plan to do that

response back today:

For previous European games, bags have been permitted into the stadium as long as they do not exceed A4 size. There is no bag storage facility at the stadium.
This is at the discretion of the security personnel at the stadium and can be amended at any time.

Personal belongings can be left on the coach, however this is at your own risk. Staff have no responsibility for belongings left onboard as they will not be staying with the coaches for the whole duration.

response back today:

For previous European games, bags have been permitted into the stadium as long as they do not exceed A4 size. There is no bag storage facility at the stadium.
This is at the discretion of the security personnel at the stadium and can be amended at any time.

Personal belongings can be left on the coach, however this is at your own risk. Staff have no responsibility for belongings left onboard as they will not be staying with the coaches for the whole duration.

Perfect mate thanks, save me contacting them.

response back today:

Thanks mate. Happy to leave my bag but will take passport etc

Anybody on here genuinely want to phone me to make sure I’m up?

Haha brilliant.

I'm not sure you boys staying at The Normandy will be going to bed o_O.. probs turn into a session if theres a few of yous in the same boat.

Best laugh is this is the first ever time since 2001 and I started flying Euro Trips I'll have given the Pikey my money lol. £58 for my flights and about £60 to put my bag in the hold the c*nt.

Anyway I'm up in like 5 hours so better get in my wanking chariot for some zzz's.

I’ve got my stuff squashed in a fucking lunchbox so I dont need to Pay extra haha

Haha brilliant.

I'm not sure you gals staying at The Normandy will be going to bed o_O.. probs turn into a session if theres a few of yous in the same boat.
I’ve stayed in my room. Just eat coming. Hair washed. Showered. Got everything laid out for the morning. Like a kid on Christmas.

but if anyone is sessioning let me know

Also booked on myself so if theres a meet up I'm game.

First day trip so got a few questions..

I'm assuming the bus's pick us up from airport, take us to get our tickets then drop us off around the stadium or the city?

How much of the day should we expect to spend in the city/pubs etc if any?

I'm assuming a ruck sack or that isnt advised, just travel light?

Anyone got a rough idea on what time we'll land going by previous trips?
Ffs it’s no mastermind :cool:

They have just announced that there will be no sale of alcohol on board but everyone will instead be given 2 free beers to celebrate the new partnership.

Waiting for some of our fan videos to appear, that's the closest i'll get to the pre match Gers fan experience. Hope all bears have a great trip.

Back