Braga reverse roll call. Who isn't going?

As it seems every man, woman, child and their pet dogs are going to Portugal via many destinations, who, like me, must make do with watching it on the tele and why?

I cant get the time off work and saving for New York later in year but would have loved to have gone and know hundreds who are going or there already or on route.

Hope all who go have a great one and those at home like me get a good game to shout at the tv!
Likewise. Had a ticket and hotel...effin hate work lol.

Enjoy bears. TV Loyal here!

Pretty envious of those there. A francesinho would go down pretty well just now.

Last edited:
Shifts have changed and get off work, fecking raging. Provisionally book off dates for next round already.

Home in front of TV for me
DXuDrVk.gif

Same here !

7 week old boy sitting next to me means no away trips for the next wee while. Tomorrow I'll be watching with the volume down and trying to open my cans as quietly as possible!

We used to do the Sport Options trips, some great times but now in a different financial world these days so Europe away days will be limited.
Have a safe and enjoyable time all those who can attend.

Not going personally but a few of the boys off the bus are in Lisbon just now. Very jealous, have good memories of Lisbon!

Stupidly booked a holiday a year ago, off to a pub to watch it. Luckily got to go to a couple this season so not too upset.

Flying back to the U.S today, on the 6:45am shuttle to London and seen probably 25-30 early birds on my way to the gate. Jealous doesn’t start to describe how I felt.

My last European away match was the UEFA Cup Final. I can't be arsed with the rigmarole of travel these days. Today I'm watching the game in Whitevale Bowling Club Dennistoun. I hope for the best.

Home for me too. Would have struggled to get a ticket and already got a stag do and a holiday with the Mrs booked this year so albeit I have money there, I couldn’t really justify it.

Not going, will be watching it in some boozer in dundee. I hope all who travel have a great time and get the result that we are all wanting.

8.55am from Amsterdam to Porto got a bird in the engine and aborted take off.
Now sitting on the plane waiting for a replacement to be found.
If they don’t find one soon I won’t be making it.

Me, few beers sitting in the house and hope for a positive result Gerrard has done well in Europe so remain positive he can get us through this, Hopefully, we see the team that we saw Pre-winter break.

Well fellow Bears I’m on my 2nd week out in Thailand so will try and get RTV unless someone can advise a venue on Kata Beach?

As it seems every man, woman, child and their pet dogs are going to Portugal via many destinations, who, like me, must make do with watching it on the tele and why?

I cant get the time off work and saving for New York later in year but would have loved to have gone and know hundreds who are going or there already or on route.

Hope all who go have a great one and those at home like me get a good game to shout at the tv!

I'm no gaun but I'll be there heart n soul.

And biting ma fuukin fingernails to the quick for 90 minutes.

Cool, we have a holiday home in Barra de Sao Joao not too far from Cabo Frio..... Good to know there are more blunoses here!!

Sounds good mate , Bluenoses everywhere

If I am ever in Rio when a games on I will give you a shout as normally stay at the Everest in Ipanema .

Sounds good mate , Bluenoses everywhere

If I am ever in Rio when a games on I will give you a shout as normally stay at the Everest in Ipanema .

Yeah, please do, would be cool. The Everest is 2 mins from our apartment on Praca Nossa Senhor da Paz. Getting ready to watch the game today on my phone...

Super Bock poured and waiting for kick off. Always like to try beers from the country of the team we are playing in the away legs.

Not going. Still have to explain to my 4 year old that alfredo isnt playing which will get asked repeatedly until there is a goal! :D

Waiting for the game to start and just opened a big bottle of becks that the wife got in for me. Just before kick off al pour a large glass of red wine and savour another glorious display from the Rangers. 2 each will do me. Cheers everyone

Back