Braga reverse roll call. Who isn't going?

Professor Yaffle

Official Ticketer
As it seems every man, woman, child and their pet dogs are going to Portugal via many destinations, who, like me, must make do with watching it on the tele and why?

I cant get the time off work and saving for New York later in year but would have loved to have gone and know hundreds who are going or there already or on route.

Hope all who go have a great one and those at home like me get a good game to shout at the tv!

Me. Once upon a time I travelled to Portugal by bus for a Euro tie but I'm too old now for that malarkey.

Used to just book flights soon as the draw was out and worry about time off, tickets etc later. Went over 30 times - including Istanbul twice - and enjoyed every single trip, even though we took a few pumpings. Now I simply wouldn’t get the time off work. Calling in sick not an option either unfortunately.
Hope those who do go have an amazing time.

Me and my mate when the draw came out "best draw we could have got already been to Portugal this year we should go through so we will do the next one" 2 months later both teams form has changed. Actually glad am not going as been in bed since last Friday on antibiotics.

Me. Working till 5.30pm tomorrow then need to get my kid from nursery and get home and do tea and bed time.

So won't even get to watch live. Hoping to avoid the score and watch it when the weans in bed about 7.30pm

I'll be watching at Isabelles in Derby. Got plenty of pals who've gone over for it though, had a few decent photos sent.

I went to the Porto game and loved that trip. Fantastic city and will def go back sometime. Can’t go to this one but hope all the Braga bears have a great trip.

Done the Midtiylland and feyenoord games so prated and outta holidays. Will pull a sicky and dust down the credit card if we draw Roma or Inter in the next round.

Not only am I not going but I am also working til 6 tomorrow, time I pick the wee man up and get in the house I'll be lucky to see the last 10 mins.

Not going, start work at 5 tomorrow so wont even see it, will be at the next round once we knock these pesky Portuguese out

Not going as i've got a job interview on friday morning.....probably wouldn't have recovered in time

I was very very tempted. I would only have been able to do the day trip which I’ve done 4 or 5 times before but it’s an awful lot of money for a day out.

2 kids
A stag do and holiday coming up
Wouldn’t travel without a ticket

Although Braga were quick and slick,
when we charged with bayonets fixed...
....they shat a brick.

William McGonagall loyal in the hoose tomorrow.

off work today and tomorrow but two kids so ventures away in europe again are a long way off. In the house or tempted to try out the loudon.

Back