Braga tickets?

TN8

When do these go on sale to ST holders? Just had a look at my emails and can't find anything.

Europa League Round 32
Rangers FC v SC Braga
Thursday 20 February 2020 – 8pm Kick Off

Season Ticket Holder prices are £39 for adults, £28 for concessions and £20 juniors.
Season ticket holder sale commences on Monday 27 January until Tuesday 4 February.

Continuous Credit Card Scheme
Payment will be taken on Saturday 1 February and smartcards will be active

General sale will start on Thursday 6 February.
General sale ticket prices are £43 for adults, £33 for concessions and £23 juniors

Europa League Round 32
Rangers FC v SC Braga

Season Ticket Holder prices are £39 for adults, £28 for concessions and £20 juniors.
Season ticket holder sale commences on Monday 27 January until Tuesday 4 February.

General sale ticket prices are £43 for adults, £33 for concessions and £23 juniors
cheers

Europa League Round 32
Rangers FC v SC Braga

Is it normally 9am they go on sale? Hoping to try for one in general sale.

On a side note for the away trip I’m going over without a ticket will it be easy to get one over there or not?

Will be snapping up my on the day they go on sale. Actually need one for my old man so will need to be quick in the general sale.

Thanks. Fingers crossed. Was going to try for 2 but think it'll need to be single seats.
You'll comfortably get 2 together on the start of the general sale.

We have roughly 26,000 people on the CCCS home scheme, a fair few of the remaining 20,000 not on the scheme will not take up the tickets for various reasons.

Will be easy to get tickets for this. I expect this will only sell out in the last few days before the game.

With the Braga away game, I' d imagine they'll be keen to gauge interest among their own fans first before finalising our allocation.
Might be that they'll give us an initial amount before releasing anymore to us, based on Rangers agreeing and segregation considerations.

You'll comfortably get 2 together on the start of the general sale.

We have roughly 26,000 people on the CCCS home scheme, a fair few of the remaining 20,000 not on the scheme will not take up the tickets for various reasons.
Cheers for the info. Will give it a go.

With the Braga away game, I' d imagine they'll be keen to gauge interest among their own fans first before finalising our allocation.
Might be that they'll give us an initial amount before releasing anymore to us, based on Rangers agreeing and segregation considerations.
No segregation required. Their stadium is less than half full every week. We get an entire tier of the ground to ourselves.

They just need to decide how many tickets to give us in that tier.

Back