Votes: 32 2.9%
  • Kamberi

Votes: 12 1.1%
  • Ojo

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Aribo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I dont think its a foregone conclusion tonight but I do think we will struggle and braga are huge favourites to go through.

I think we can score but from what I wacthed in first leg they will score at least 2 which means we need 3 to even take it into ET.

Hopefully the management can galvanise our team/squad for what would be an amazing result but my prediction is 3-1 braga:(

Edit - totally getting myself in a fankle here, what i meant to put was a 1 goal defeat knocks us out unless we get 2, ie 3-2 braga which takes it into ET.

I know what I was trying to say :))

Last edited:
We had some idiot claiming their pitch was comparable to Ibrox.

It’s a fu(king Bowling Green!

Let’s go, stay organised and produce a Walter type performance.

A re-run of Lisbon would be welcome.

Tav with a Whittaker effort would be welcome.

In the stadium now. Holy fûck, the climb up to the ground and the Rangers section makes the Club Deck climb feel like a walk in the park. I’m done in:oops::D
It’s an absolutely unique stadium. A bizarre location really.

I dont think its a foregone conclusion tonight but I do think we will struggle and braga are huge favourites to go through.

I think we can score but from what I wacthed in first leg they will score at least 2 which means we need 3 to even take it into ET.

Hopefully the management can galvanise our team/squad for what would be an amazing result but my prediction is 3-1 braga:(
They score 2 we need 2 surely

We only need a draw

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Big test of our hunger and attitude tonight.

Second half v Braga last week, and we will go through, anything resembling the 90 minutes at Perth is unthinkable.

Make us proud lads.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

It's tough watching us, generally, right now.
And like many I don't have huge confidence in us right now.

Think we will go out. No way are we keeping a clean sheet.

Let's hope, if nothing else, we have a decent committed performance.

That's 6-4 to us mate :D

I think Kamberi will get us a goal but can see them scoring a number going the other way. 3/4-1 to them I reckon.

We will score - will they score more?? Will wait and see. If our tempo is right, we have a very very good chance!

• A. McGregor (GK)
  • 2Tavernier (C)
  • 4Edmundson
  • 6Goldson
  • 7Hagi
  • 8Jack
  • 10S. Davis
  • 14Kent
  • 28Kamberi
  • 31Barišić
  • 37Arfield

McGregor, Tav, Goldson, Edmundson, Barisic, Jack, Davis, Arfield, Hagi, Kent, Kamberi

ERtoMlyW4AAT_3i

Holy %^*& big call with Katic. If George does well I’m not sure we’ll see katic again for a long time.
Katic has been playing like he doesn't think his place is under threat, even if Edmundson has a total nightmare today it's the right call

I'm really nervous about this one. They were so vulnerable to the counter, we could score several. We're so shaky at the back we could concede several. Just can't call this match.

Back