Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Aribo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
YIUhYoy.png

In need of a massive performance from everyone tonight to have any chance of progression.

Progression to the last sixteen of the Europa League would be nothing short of remarkable.

Good luck to The Glasgow Rangers!

I pray for a strong start, really dont fancy our chances if we play like we did for the first 60 odd minutes last week. KEEP THE BALL!

Will be a hugely difficult game, Braga are without doubt the most technically gifted team we have faced all season, however their defence, like ours, is pretty bad, so if Kamberi has his shooting boots on I reckon we can match them. I’m going for a bonkers 3-3 draw and a near heart attack for me at full time!

Kai kennady in squad but take it there is no barker as he played for youths yesterday.

polster, flanagan, jones and hastie also played but sure none of them are in euro squad

I've no idea how we will set up - not sure we could keep the ball the way we are playing at the moment and based on last week.

I wonder if he'll go very deep, pack the centre and try to get them to play in front of us as much as possible, reducing the space and times that they cut through us like last week. Pretty much how teams set up against us. That's the gamble I guess.

They play a high line, we will get and need to take chances. I'm going 2-2.

Until we got a grip of things in the first leg they were walking through us, although we had chances and its that that gives me hope for tonight.We'll need to battle and cut out the individual errors.

Qualification that's all that matters the way we do it doesn't matter , a boring or exciting 0-0 a score draw or even a narrow win for us just get through Rangers WATP

I fear if we site back and try and defend out 1 goal lead, that they will score a few. Although would love a boring 0-0 game

A draw isn't above the realms of possibility, been another great adventure and I just hope it continues after tonight. 3-3 last minute equaliser...limbs everywhere! Heart attacks everywhere! Timplosion everywhere! Let's go

I fear if we site back and try and defend out 1 goal lead, that they will score a few. Although would love a boring 0-0 game
We should sit back defensively and hit them on the counter

They're suspect in defence and if we do that I'm positive we'll score a goal or 2. Sitting back and defending doesn't mean not scoring.

Will be interesting to see how they approach it aswell, their high line press has worked well for them until now. There's no guarantee that they come out guns blazing against us like they did last week, knowing we'll very well punish them if they do. I have a feeling tonights game will resemble nothing like that of last week at all.

Back