Votes: 32 2.9%
  • Kamberi

Votes: 12 1.1%
  • Ojo

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Aribo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Need to go for them. We're at our best going forward and they're tragic at the back, prone to errors and their 3 centre halves and keeper don't want it. Big Jo Aribo will play a part tonight WATP.

Going against the grain, and with the evidence in front of my eyes in 2020. Sadly 3-0 defeat is how I see this panning out.
I think we've earned their respect, it would be mad for them to come at us hammer and tongs. Would love to see us pick them off the way we did the Danes in qualification. Interesting one this, aim high and shoot low

Honestly have no idea how tonight will go.

Surely we cannot give up as much chances as we did in the first 65 mintues as we did in the 1st leg?

Morelos is obviously a massive miss regardless of his current form.

I thought we had turned the corner after 3-2, only to be brought back down to earth in Perth. So, I have low expectations for tonight. If we do qualify I will be the first to jump over the moon.
They will score they have too, lets just hope we can hit them on the break and we have our shooting boots on,we’re not good enough to defend for the 90minutes

It would be nice to see us turn up in the first half for once, rather than giving ourselves a mountain to climb in the 2nd half

I’d be much more confident if this was Rangers 2019.
Rangers 2020 fills me with dread when under pressure.
If we lose an early goal I fear a battering. Go in level at half time and we can get the result that takes us through to the last 16.
Will we be Dr Jekyll or Mr Hyde tonight? I hope to feck it’s the good doctor!!

Expect the team to be McGregor Tav Goldson Katic Barisic Arfield Aribo Jack Kent Hagi Kamberi or Kamara(or) Davis in a place of Kent and Aribo out left

I’m the same mate I’d be over the moon if we go through just can’t see it. I hope they prove me wrong.

What I would give to see a Walter-esque defensive masterclass to see the tie out and hit them on the break.

Is the defence capable of it? I don't think so but would be delighted to eat humble pie.

Prove this auld d.ck wrong!

Play as we did in Porto and select a midfield that can dominate possession and control the tempo of the game.

Jack, Davis and Kamara have given us our best results in Europe this season.

Our midfield against Kilmarnock and St Johnstone was a shambles without Davis and Kamara.

They play and we're going through.

Kamberi to score 2 and the Gers to progress!
No Surrender!
Stevie needs to have us fired up and fighting tooth and nail right from the get go.
We did it earlier in the season so no reason we can’t get back to that.
This could be a massive night for us. Good luck to all the Bears that made the trip.

Play as we did in Porto and select a midfield that can dominate possession and control the tempo of the game.

Our midfield against Kilmarnock and St Johnstone was a shambles without Davis and Kamara.

I agree but can you imagine the meltdown if Kamara is on the team sheet

Kamara has been terrible for weeks I really wouldn’t start him .

He’s not been in the best form on 2020, but I am hating that we are going away from home in Europe without Alfredo.

Braga had most of the ball at Ibrox until our sensational blitz. It’s going to be even tougher over there to get and then keep the ball.

Alfie gives us goals and drags the team up the park. We are going to be missing so much in our play without him on the park.

4-0 Rangers. Katic with 4 bullet headers and two fingers to the cameras.

Will need our entire team to play at their peak, similar to 29th December. And cut out the defensive f*ckups. But we can do it.

Did their strikers have an off-night at Ibrox? At least a couple of the chances they created should have been finished. I doubt they'll be as lax tonight.

I'm not expecting much, maybe a 2-0 defeat with the 2nd being a sucker-punch later on.

The one thing I don't want to happen is a repeat of the Vienna game. Holding back, cagey, tentative, trying to get a draw. Nothing surer than conceding in the last 10 minutes and going out.

Just fucking go for it Rangers, no backward step. Make it a shootout and we can be proud whatever the result.

Whatever happens let’s stay behind the team, no matter an early setback.

I’m reminded of 1978 when we held the then Dutch Champions, PSV Eindhoven, 0-0 at Ibrox and weren’t given a prayer for the 2nd leg, especially as they were undefeated at home in Europe for 25 years.

this seemed to be the right call when we went 1-0 down in 48 SECONDS. What unfolded was one of our greatest nights where we equalised, went 2-1 down and then triumphed 3-2.

Kamara looked terrified last week. As much as I’ve been a big fan of his since he arrived, he looked every inch a £50k Dundee player last week.
Whatever it is that’s causing his loss of confidence needs to be pinpointed and fixed, as another performance like he put in last week will see him quickly become the top target of the boo boys.
I’d love to see him pop up and score a winner for us tonight to give him back his spark.

Hopeful but not confident over this game.
If our defence can pull together though we’re surely worth a draw.

Got to be the hardest game of the year to call

Let's just hope we can find some kind of defensive form and I mean the whole team

2-1 to the bears. Think it will reminiscent of the new year game. Lots of free flowing counter attacking play. Pick them off, with Greggs making important saves along the way. Kamberi at the double.

Kamara has been terrible for weeks I really wouldn’t start him .

He got MOTM in the cup at Hamilton mate and then Gerrard said he was resting him and Davis at Kilmarnock.
Neither of them started at Perth either and our midfield was absolutely dire in both those games and it's cost us dearly.

He was poor on Thursday, but he's been outstanding in some very big matches this season.

Davis and Kamara must start for me.

Nerves really starting to kick in and can’t have a pint until the game starts due to work.

Cant see us holding on on this given recent performances, 2 or 3 nil to Braga :(

One of the recent performances was coming from 2-0 down to beat Braga.

First ten minutes or so I’d like to see us continually knock the ball beyond their high line. As good as they were going forward they are suspect at the back and I thought their GK looked a bit of a diddy.

Unfortunately we are not playing well enough to be confident tonight. However we got a draw away v Porto which gives me some hope.
Braga 3 Rangers 1 for me but we do have a chance.

10 behind the ball, kick the shit out of them. Let's use our league experience to our advantage. Maribor, Ufa, Legia, Porto, Villarreal... and now we'll do it to Braga.

Even a draw takes us through. Believe.

The way at this team is to attack. If we sit back, well, and already seen how well they attack.

I can't say I'm confident considering our recent defensive displays. Hopefully we manage a 2-2 draw, or maybe a 4-3 defeat.

Back