• Kamberi

Votes: 12 1.1%
  • Ojo

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Aribo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Aribo before Kent I’d have thought.

Edit: in saying that I’d rather Aribo came off the bench to change things than Kent in their current form.

Not the team I would have picked. Still showing faith with non-performers.............apart from Katic.

And, leaves out a guy who has scored 2 in 2..............

I would even have put Aribo in Kent's position - or the other side with Hagi moving over.

Strong midfield considering - I think we are going for a high press to put their defence under pressure from the off.

Kent’s pace has evidently won the day in SG’s thinking.
We are evidently expecting to play on the break.

If we sit back and try to contain, we’ll get done. Attack is definitely the best form of defence for us. The 2-2 that takes us through for me.

Kent’s pace has evidently won the day in SG’s thinking.
We are evidently expecting to play on the break.
No big surprise there. Be plenty of space in behind them, the longer the game goes if we can get ahead or keep it tight it will open up even more.

Head say 3-1 them

Heart says 2-2

I’ll make a bold prediction Ojo will come on and have a say tonight

Their high line is perfect for his directness and pace but will only work if he has a pair of shooting boots on

Just because nobody has predicted it yet I'm going for 3 2 to braga and the bears go through on penalties

Surprised at Aribo being on the bench. It might suit Kents pace tonight though when we hit on the break. Lets just hope he steps up! Will go for a nervy 1-1

Massive game to throw Kamberi into, although left with little choice. Going to be doing a lot of donkey work without the ball.

Katic was extremely poor last game but i cant help but think its a big risk throwing big George in there tonight.

Braga May be even stronger than they were at Ibrox on their home turf which will undoubtedly be better than ours at the moment ,I hope we don't take a pounding .

Lose an early goal and it’ll be 3 or 4 imo

I am SO pessimistic over this one ,don’t know why but I hope I’m so wrong and this gets flung back in my face

Katic was extremely poor last game but i cant help but think its a big risk throwing big George in there tonight.
The problem is...........
Katic has a bad game - OUT!
Did the same with Edmundson after Hamilton.
What happens if Edmundson has a bad game tonight? He is alienating both of them for Saturday.

Yet, he stood by Tav going through a bad spell. He stood by Goldson. He is still picking Kent all the time.........

Back