Votes: 12 1.1%
  • Ojo

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Aribo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The problem is...........
Katic has a bad game - OUT!
Did the same with Edmundson after Hamilton.
What happens if Edmundson has a bad game tonight? He is alienating both of them for Saturday.

Yet, he stood by Tav going through a bad spell. He stood by Goldson. He is still picking Kent all the time.........
Maybe the players you mention are mentally stronger ?

What happens if Edmundson has a bad game tonight? He is alienating both of them for Saturday.

Yet, he stood by Tav going through a bad spell. He stood by Goldson. He is still picking Kent all the time.........
That’s because those you mention who he’s stuck by are in his group of favourites. Others, not so much.

Katic was very poor on Sunday so he's been dropped
Kent poor since the break still playing
It helps to be a favourite

When Goldson and Tavernier were throwing goals, Tavernier especially, how often was he named and dropped?

What happens if Edmundson has a nightmare. Katić back in on Saturday?

Don't disagree with what your saying at all... and there is concerns for me..

However we don't know what these players are like. Perhaps a guy like Katic needs time off to clear his head where someone like Kent just needs to play back into form. The only people that know this is the team and management squad.

Not everyone is the same and not everyone responds in the same way, fergie for example used to shout into someones face then move onto the next and be calm as a cucumber because they react differently. Similar example here I reckon - however saying that I would've dropped Kent and do agree with you but it's not as black and white as some people here make out I reckon.

My preference would be to go 4-2-3-1 with

MacGreggor
Tav Goldson Edmundson Borna
Jack Davis
Hagi Arfield Aribo
Kamberi up top himself

- Kent is a man down so would defo have Aribo on in his place
- They are a great attacking team and our defence is going to need plenty of protection so wouldnt have Jack and Davis doing much other than protecting the back 4.
- Hagi, Arfield and Aribo keeping close to Kamberi and busting a gut tonight...

Just my 2 cents...

Hoping Kent starts the game in the middle and Kamberi to the left. If they play their high line i feel Kent could take advantage of it more than anyone in the 11 and Kamberi has done well in his short time when playing either as a left striker on in the role Kent normally plays

The seven what?

Seven samurai

WhatsApp message going around saying they were protecting a village from cruel bandits and as they taught the natives how to defend themselves, the village was attacked by a pack of 40 bandits.

I mean, obviously not, though it bears as much relationship to the truth as the daft WhatsApp message doing the rounds

My preference would be to go 4-2-3-1 with

MacGreggor
Tav Goldson Edmundson Borna
Jack Davis
Hagi Arfield Aribo
Kamberi up top himself

- Kent is a man down so would defo have Aribo on in his place
- They are a great attacking team and our defence is going to need plenty of protection so wouldnt have Jack and Davis doing much other than protecting the back 4.
- Hagi, Arfield and Aribo keeping close to Kamberi and busting a gut tonight...

Just my 2 cents...

If Kent can put ina performance like he had at the piggery it boosts our chances of getting a result. He certainly isn’t a man down before the game even kicks off

Too big a game for Edmunson ??
I hope not or it could push him back.
Could maybe have gone three at the back and match the five in midfield.
Cmon Gers just give us a lift.
no Surrender

Can't get my head around no Aribo and I know Katic had a bombscare but throwing in edmunson could be a tricky night for him big step uo

BOOM!!!! The undroppables - unfortunately SG has his favourites and its plain to see.

Katic has been a total rock for us in Europe and was a huge driving force in our turnaround last week.

Edmundson has played half of his rangers games against part time teams and the others against Hamilton.

I had in mind that this game was tomorrow!! Currently in work til 6, will have to rely on here for updates, mon Rangers! You owe

Yes please! I remember sitting watching that game on TV, it was genuinely incredible - I couldn't believe what I was seeing!
That’s one of the first times I was genuinely blown away by a performance from us. Like had to question if I was dreaming it all.

They’re going two up front. I sincerely hope Gerrard’s tactical naivety doesn’t cost us here.

Would have had him in for Kent.
Dont know how anyone could want to play with no natural wide players after we tried it in the first of game of the season. Go look at it again if you dare. So many times a player would get on the ball, look wide, see no one there and panic

Dont know how anyone could want to play with no natural wide players after we tried it in the first of game of the season. Go look at it again if you dare. So many times a player would get on the ball, look wide, see no one there and panic

We play two number tens though.

Honest...

Katic right under the bus again yet others who have been poor for weeks keep their place.

People in that thread last night giving it “ah looks like Katic is starting maybe these childish idiots crying about agendas will shut up now”

Well I expect some serious back-pedalling now. That being said, I don’t really know if it’s a bad call because Katic looks rattled, I just wish the manager had taken him off when he should have done because the complete mismanagement of leaving him on may have done him real harm.

That formation will cost us. Davis for Aribo is also a big mistake. He is slow and loses possession too easily. Think SG has got this very wrong.

Back