Votes: 32 2.9%
  • Kamberi

Votes: 12 1.1%
  • Ojo

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Aribo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Gerrard’s comments were poor, no doubt, but Katic can’t complain about being dropped.

The problem is what happens to the other underperformers - one seems to be playing based on his transfer fee.

That’s the issue for me, not all players seem to be treated equally.

My concern is if Edmundson is poor tonight he’s left himself no where to turn. He needs to stick with one of them until Helander is back, and I don’t think we’re placing fair expectations on Helander either.

As I said Goldson has been ropey since the break too, but in fairness chopping and changing his partner won’t be helping him either.

Kent lucky to start but he has pace and can carry the ball upfield to relieve pressure. Kamberi is quick, k think this game will suit him very well. The midfield 3 worries me. Very slow but with decent dig. I think we will score on the break. I'll go 2-2 against the run of play and a glorious night
Correct mate, a high defensive line is why Kent is playing. If Barker or Ojo could kick their own arse they would have had a shout at starting instead.

Ridiculous team selection

Aribo, one of our best players for the last few games, dropped

Guy with less than 10 first team appearances starting in one of the most difficult defensive tasks this season

Gerrard has completely lost it for the sake of saving face for the weekend

Hope I'm proved wrong

I wouldn’t be totally surprised if there’s yet another half time/60 minute reshape.

We are not good enough at the back to contain them for 90 minutes. We need to pose a threat and give them something to think about. Our formation and personnel is a bit of a gamble, of course it is, but it is less of a gamble than playing a more defensive formation and inviting the best attacking team we have played in an age into us. We absolutely have to go at them and look for goals, it would be suicide not to and may well be suicide anyway. I should add something about preferring to die on our feet rather than live on our knees but I cba with another cliche.

C’mon bears, one pish

Clearly gone for experience with the exception of edmundson.

Time for the experienced player to stand up and be counted
I'm nervous for Edmundson, I like him, but this will be a serious test for him. Hopefully he comes through it with flying colours

That’s one of the first times I was genuinely blown away by a performance from us. Like had to question if I was dreaming it all.

I was football training that night and someone shouted into the gym hall we were doing circuts was 1-0 in Rangers game then small time later that it was 2-0 halftime and i assumed that it was to lyon.

Gets showered gets into car turns radio on and heard Beasley just scoring and think yaas back in game still a good 35 mins left.

Was confused as %^*& for about 5 mins when they were mentioning 3-0 couldn't get my head round it haha

Hagi wasted on the wing again, deary me and Eddy in for Kat i have a bad feeling about that change. He has never played against that quality Katic has, many times.

Hagi wasted on the wing again, deary me and Eddy in for Kat i have a bad feeling about that change. He has never played against that quality Katic has, many times.

Just in from work, made it!

I personally would have started Aribo, but all that matters is the 11 picked play at their best and leave nothing out there.

Not confident, but never am. Come on The Rangers.

Not a fan of Kent starting ahead of Aribo, but can’t say I’m surprised.

Katic has been poor, but the man management leaves a lot to be desired with his desperate sounding comments about needing Helander back on Sunday.

What happens now if Edmundson has a poor game tonight, do we change again?

I think part of the problem with the centre halves has been caused by the manager chopping and changing them, but Goldson who has been as poor anyone since the break seems immune.
Goldson hasn't been as poor as anyone since the break. He was, rightly, getting praised on here recently for being one of the few decent performers we've had since the break.

Not much of a home support. I guess these early kick-offs don't work so well for the Portuguese - it was the same in Porto.

Not confident at all, but feel we are playing with house money. Little to lose.
C'mon Rangers, 3-0 an easy night on the heart please :))

The game is tailor-made for an in-form Kent. Alas... but I can understand the reasoning and the hope in giving him another time. The alternatives aren't very good.

As for Katic/Edmundson. It could go either way. However, Katic looked so out of sorts that it would be a huge gamble and we don't want to be using a sub for Katic early in the game.
I would go with Kent as he’s been decent in Europe particularly away from home. The only thing I see in our favour is that they must have went back to Portugal last week wondering how they lost. A goal for us early would give them something to think about.

No shame in losing tonight, but at least don’t put in the same performance as we did for the opening hour last week is all I ask.

Braga are a good side but not one to be in awe of

Hagi comes centrally often enough for the starting position to be a non issue imo.

If anything he's more effective there in theory than he would be constantly central

Sorry to piss on peoples chips, can't see any result tonight and reckon they will take at least three off us without reply, first half at Ibrox they could have been 4-0 up, very dangerous team going forward, just can't see where the form is going to turn up for tonight given the dire performance also on Sunday.

Seems our fans are in the top tier the stand opposite the camera

Those stands hold 15k each so abouut 7k bears there - amazing support

Back