Votes: 32 2.9%
  • Kamberi

Votes: 12 1.1%
  • Ojo

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Aribo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Don't tell anyone, but I actually enjoyed that.

I didn't feel as stressed as I normally do when we are in Europe.
Exactly my feelings. Strangely calm after we’d scored. Can’t work out Braga at all. Maybe they just had a bad day. Last week we should have been buried by half time. But guess what I’ll take it!

Follow Follow Glasgow Rangers
Follow Follow all the way
54 times the Kings of Scotland
The most in footballs history

We've got the battle fever on
We'll fight till the day is done
The spirit of Bill Struth will carry on!

Surely, we've learned. Take care of the back and the rest will take care of itself. We only ever do that against European teams and Celtic.

Wunderbar, wunderbar Kopenhagen....

Come on the Carlsbergs!!!!

What if Gerrard has put Hagi on the penalties?

Tavernier isn’t going to overrule his manager on the park.

Nonsense post to just take a swipe at Tavernier for no reason.
I dont think the manager would choose a 19 year old loanee, the youngest player in the side

Hagi MUST be the penalty man.

Power and accuracy under pressure guarantees a good score rate.

OK. goalkeeper saved it - but that's nothing to do with Hagi who done his job.

Tremendous result and a wonderful performance. We deserved that make no mistake. It was a superb defensive display from start to finish and our midfield gave as good as it got throughout the match. It must be said our finishing was poor yet again though, and on another occasion that could have cost us dearly (In fact it has already cost us dearly in terms of the league title) However, tonight is perhaps not the time to dwell on that. Let's just enjoy another wonderful European night. Well done Stevie-G and the lads!!

WATP!

Hagi MUST be the penalty man.

Power and accuracy under pressure guarantees a good score rate.

OK. goalkeeper saved it - but that's nothing to do with Hagi who done his job.
He didn't look confident though. I guessed he was going to miss before he kicked it. I think the keeper got inside his head. It should go to the form player on the night. Tav's decision as captain who that is.
Personally I'd give them to Barasic

Surely it’s all about the players confidence and I don’t think Mr Hagi is short on that front. He wanted it and he took it- like the earlier free kick I think Borna should have taken. If he wants to take next one I’m ok with it.

An absolute European masterclass tactics were incredible and I must admit I was pleasantly surprised as like many I was very quick on the negative because of the weekend

For me MOTM was Edmundson. Totally solid throughout the match. No nonsense approach. Fast and won every header. Such an impressive performance from a young player who has hardly played in the team.

An absolute European masterclass tactics were incredible and I must admit I was pleasantly surprised as like many I was very quick on the negative because of the weekend
Said the same on another thread. This was a ray of light after dark weeks!

For me it was Goldson for MotM by a country mile. Sure, Edmundson done well and coped admirably for an inexperienced youngster at this level, but Goldson was a colossus. He got his head to virtually every ball that came in the box and blocked numerous attempts on goal. Edmundson put in a keep-it-simple, no mistakes performance but was nowhere near the same influence on the outcome that Goldson was.

Arfield too done well.

You've got to wonder where some of these players are in the bread butter games but,feck it for now as I'm still celebrating.
A result on Saturday night will go a long way to ease my fears with this squad;)
Getting pissed again in Porto loyal:)

Couldn't argue between Goldson And Edmundson for me.
Just saw that Braga only had 1 shot on target - some performance

Goldson lost his man that resulted in the only shot (header) that McGregor turned over, so Edmundson for me.

I hoped to get on before the game however will now just say well done to the team. Every single one of them played their part in a momentous game for us

After watching it back a couple of times; Edmundson for me. Times his blocks, tackles and interceptions perfectly. Read the game so well.

Back