Braga V Rangers at The Louden

Robert Marshall

This Wednesday Rangers travel to Portugal to face Braga for a place in the last 16 of the Europa League.
The Lounge will be open for those that prefer a seat
The Louden will be showing the game live on BT with a 5 pm Kick Off
The Louden is easily accessible from the City Centre and West End via the underground system.
The Louden is directly across from The Ibrox Subway Station and approximately 12 minutes from the City Centre
The Louden is an 18 and over Venue. Doors open at 3 pm.
We will have our usual free food, especially welcome if you are coming straight from work.

Last edited:
Could be a shout if the city centre pubs are busy.

Will try Oswalds first as we are going to see fellow bears Saint PHNX afterwards.

I am constantly on here advertising The louden and when we are open, posters complain too much, I can't believe people don't know we open for every game on TV

I haven't once complained? Was replying to say it was a possibility we hadn't explored till today when I seen your thread about it (so it clearly works your advertising).

Think I'll just leave it now cheers!

I haven't once complained? Was replying to say it was a possibility we hadn't explored till today when I seen your thread about it (so it clearly works your advertising).

Think I'll just leave it now cheers!
You shouldn't let 1 post that was misunderstood put you off the best Rangers boozer in Glasgow.
Tbf to Robert he needs to put up with some amount of shite on here like "the Carlings too dear", "do you sell Tennents", "Moet moments", and "use them or lose them".

You shouldn't let 1 post that was misunderstood put you off the best Rangers boozer in Glasgow.
Tbf to Robert he needs to put up with some amount of shite on here like "the Carlings too dear", "do you sell Tennents", "Moet moments", and "use them or lose them".
Did you read Roberts reply? I don't think it was misunderstood at all.... It was a pretty stupid thing for someone to say who's trying to promote their business.

Did you read Roberts reply? I don't think it was misunderstood at all.... It was a pretty stupid thing for someone to say who's trying to promote their business.
If you see half the roasters he has to deal with on here it's hardly surprising. On this occasion I don't think there was any malice in it. It is a bit surprising that someone on here does not know all televised games the pubs open.

Robert, see for someone who is advertising a business you fair come across as an arsehole on here at times dunno if it’s Cos there’s folk winding ye up on some posts but it is off putting.

hope the pubs busy btw and that your just coming across that way on here due to your choice of words and the obvious of the internet not having a tone of voice

If you see half the roasters he has to deal with on here it's hardly surprising. On this occasion I don't think there was any malice in it. It is a bit surprising that someone on here does not know all televised games the pubs open.
"If you see what he has to put up with....."

What if that poster hasn't? To me, it looked like he was being genuine as well. The silly reply has made him re think about going there. Ffs, it's not rocket science :D

Robert, see for someone who is advertising a business you fair come across as an arsehole on here at times dunno if it’s Cos there’s folk winding ye up on some posts but it is off putting.

hope the pubs busy btw and that your just coming across that way on here due to your choice of words and the obvious of the internet not having a tone of voice
I've noticed it a few times as well, which is why I chose to say something now because it wasn't THAT bad compared to something's he's written.

What if that poster hasn't? To me, it looked like he was being genuine as well. The silly reply has made him re think about going there. Ffs, it's not rocket science :D
See really, I don't care.
It's not my business and it's no hassle for me personally.
I'm just going on me talking to Robert on here and in person and he has always been brand new

If folk don't like him or his pub it's 1 less person to wait behind to get in the fuckin place :))

See really, I don't care.
It's not my business and it's no hassle for me personally.
I'm just going on me talking to Robert on here and in person and he has always been brand new

If folk don't like him or his pub it's 1 less person to wait behind to get in the fuckin place :))

Haha true. I'm sure it won't affect him personally either :D

I've noticed it a few times as well, which is why I chose to say something now because it wasn't THAT bad compared to something's he's written.

I actually reckon he runs a smashing boozer it’s a credit to the Rangers Support that it serves, only reason I’m naw in it pre match all the time is we usually have a wean with us, and WRC is closer to buses

I haven’t seen what he has to put up with and I was being genuine.

He comes across as an arsehole because he is an arsehole.

The guy runs one of the best Rangers pubs around, he provides free food with decent drinks and a great atmosphere, and yet he gets grief every time, we don't half like attacking our own ffs

Robert, you arsehole, hope you have a great and busy night and we all get the result we're so desperate for. :)):)):))
Lads, in all honesty, if you've nothing nice to say, just fucking leave it. Never had anything other than good experiences in the Louden, and quite what people would find to moan about, I don't know.

Robert, you arsehole, hope you have a great and busy night and we all get the result we're so desperate for. :)):)):))
Lads, in all honesty, if you've nothing nice to say, just fucking leave it. Never had anything other than good experiences in the Louden, and quite what people would find to moan about, I don't know.
You have met me so I respect your opinion :)

Back