Braga V Rangers at The Louden

Never been in. Normally make the games so never had a reason too.

Looking forward to being there for doors opening with another few not making it over to Portugal, taking a half day to get some jars and watch the famous.

Robert ,can you get the "glass collector" who works in bar to tone it down in pub when watching games as he is one time going to get a slap for his one track mind.

Seen him berating other long term customers ,seems to think his opinion matters and no one else ,also witnessed one of the bar staff "nipping back at him"

Oh the clue to who he is is his English team being Newcastle United

I love a loudon thread, Robert comes on to let everyone know the pub is open if they want a pint in a Rangers pub and the guy gets some amount of abuse. The pub is a great place to watch the game or a pre-match pint. Well done on the running of the pub.

I love a loudon thread, Robert comes on to let everyone know the pub is open if they want a pint in a Rangers pub and the guy gets some amount of abuse. The pub is a great place to watch the game or a pre-match pint. Well done on the running of the pub.
He loves the abuse mate as it keeps his brain ticking away. I

Robert ,can you get the "glass collector" who works in bar to tone it down in pub when watching games as he is one time going to get a slap for his one track mind.

Seen him berating other long term customers ,seems to think his opinion matters and no one else ,also witnessed one of the bar staff "nipping back at him"

Oh the clue to who he is is his English team being Newcastle United
I will have a word with him

For the posters asking
Here are the opening times for The Louden
Weekend home games 11 am - 8 pm
Midweek home games 3 pm - Midnight
All televised live games on Sky / BT / Premier / Rangers TV when available Commercially
We will not show RTV without permission. All our TV games are Licenced through a proper commercial agreement.
Non Football Day's
Saturday 11 am - 7.30 pm
Sunday 11 am - 7 pm.

Back