Braga

We beat porto aswell to be fair but this game will be very hard people will just see the name and think we beat porto so should beat them doesn't work like that

They seem to be on a good run at the moment. Still confident we can do the job over 2 legs.

One good thing is that they've had a decent number of games under this new manager - lets our coaching team get an idea of their system, players to watch etc.

If we survive the first leg, with a win or a draw, we will have every chance. Lose the first leg and it's syonara.
In Stevie G we trust.

I hope this is a good game, think it will be our biggest test so far this season. I think if we can take a victory or a 0-0 over there we're in with a good chance of qualifying.

Taking a result over there is important and bearing in mind we didn’t fail to score away from home in the group stage, you would have to be optimistic, here’s hoping :D

Regardless of their recent domestic form, they were excellent in the Europa League groups so it was always going to be tough. They might not be a big name but they're a decent side from a stronger league.

Can’t see this being anything other than a very tricky tie. I suspect that Barga will feel the same though.

Be a cracking two legs

Really looking forward to it as it's a bit of a free hit for us.

Getting to the groups was the main part, every win and point after that was a massive bonus. To qualify out that group was a fantastic achievement. Braga are a good side and it worries me that the squad will be wrongly vilified if we don't progress.

Really looking forward to it as it's a bit of a free hit for us.

Getting to the groups was the main part, every win and point after that was a massive bonus. To qualify out that group was a fantastic achievement. Braga are a good side and it worries me that the squad will be wrongly vilified if we don't progress.
This is spot on. A free hit and should be treated as such. If we lose, we can concentrate more on domestic matters. If we win, its more money in the coffers.

This is spot on. A free hit and should be treated as such. If we lose, we can concentrate more on domestic matters. If we win, its more money in the coffers.

Frustrates me when people say qualifying for the group is all that's important then going full on mental when we struggle against teams like Villarreal, Porto etc. If we played Real Madrid and got beat you would have people losing their shit.

Frustrates me when people say qualifying for the group is all that's important then going full on mental when we struggle against teams like Villarreal, Porto etc. If we played Real Madrid and got beat you would have people losing their shit.
I get it because I hate to see Rangers lose. But there needs to be perspective, especially with Europe going forward this season. Any further result is a bonus.

Back