Brahim Hemdani - Video

He was a tidy enough player, actually quite liked him. One of Le Guen’s better signings apart from Papac. Ryan Jack reminds me of him a wee bit the way he used to play nice wee 1/2s at the edge of the box and could play out of trouble and take the pressure off the defence, had a calm head on him. Funnily enough that clip shows him scoring but it was late in the game against the beggars and I think that was the furthest up the park he’d ever been. Walter used him in Europe as he was more suited to play in Europe than the boxing matches we get in Scotland as he wasn’t the most physical specimen.

No you are not the only one, Manchester summed him up for me.
When i seen him in the starting line up i knew what sort of shift we were in for, Novo imo would have given us a spark instead of another sitting midfielder, i was in the hotel in Manchester when the team came up on screen and my heart sank.

I always liked him, as others have said he was better suited to Europe than the Scottish battles

He was a tidy enough player, actually quite liked him. One of Le Guen’s better signings apart from Papac. Ryan Jack reminds me of him a wee bit the way he used to play nice wee 1/2s at the edge of the box and could play out of trouble and take the pressure off the defence, had a calm head on him. Funnily enough that clip shows him scoring but it was late in the game against the beggars and I think that was the furthest up the park he’d ever been. Walter used him in Europe as he was more suited to play in Europe than the boxing matches we get in Scotland as he wasn’t the most physical specimen.

Good points made about him as a player but it was McLeish who signed him.

He amount of weight he put on the ball with that goal against them was just perfect. Not bad at all for your first goal.

Back