Brandon Barker away to Cyprus to play for Lennon

He didn't last very long at reading did he

Another familiar face is joining former Celtic boss Neil Lennon in Cyprus.

Ex-Rangers forward Brandon Barker has become the Hoops hero's latest signing for Omonia Nicosia.

The 25-year old made just 16 appearances during a three-year spell as a Gers player, and left in January to join Reading.

Barker, who played under Lennon for a season at Hibs, has penned a two-year deal with Omonia.

Lennon has already added former Celtic defender Adam Matthews to his squad this summer.
Hula Hoops hero.

Fat tadger.

My Brother In Law supports Omonoia.

He was absolutely buzzing when Lennon signed so Barker will be like the equivalent of signing Zico.

Most paranoid club in Cyprus, everyone is apparently out to get them.
Must be the badge. Anyway fùck Omonia.
AEL Loyal.

He didn't last very long at reading did he

Another familiar face is joining former Celtic boss Neil Lennon in Cyprus.

Ex-Rangers forward Brandon Barker has become the Hoops hero's latest signing for Omonia Nicosia.

The 25-year old made just 16 appearances during a three-year spell as a Gers player, and left in January to join Reading.

Barker, who played under Lennon for a season at Hibs, has penned a two-year deal with Omonia.

Lennon has already added former Celtic defender Adam Matthews to his squad this summer.
Always thought he was a wrong’un

Im sure I read before it was Beale who pushed to get him due to his performances in the youths when he was also coaching at that level.

He looked pacey but that was it at Hibs.

Shocked that he only played 16 games for us in 3 seasons tbh.

£10k a week for 3 years.

If Reading, who are basically in financial tatters and can't sign anyone without permission from multiple bodies, refused to keep him on that's a really, really bad sign. Guy is hopeless.

He wasn’t terrible. Had a few decent moments, but ultimately he seemed more like a Mark Warburton signing than a Gerard one.

Also, I know of a few folk who went to Cyprus for hair transplants. Just saying.

He had 1 decent run out against us for Hibs and it convinced somebody (Mark Allan?) that he was a player.

He was absolutely horrendous for us.

Back