Brandon Barker away to Cyprus to play for Lennon

uneasydaz

He didn't last very long at reading did he

Another familiar face is joining former Celtic boss Neil Lennon in Cyprus.

Ex-Rangers forward Brandon Barker has become the Hoops hero's latest signing for Omonia Nicosia.

The 25-year old made just 16 appearances during a three-year spell as a Gers player, and left in January to join Reading.

Barker, who played under Lennon for a season at Hibs, has penned a two-year deal with Omonia.

Lennon has already added former Celtic defender Adam Matthews to his squad this summer.

Be interesting to see how this pans out. A player who showed talent in bits and pieces. He should do well over in Cyprus, but all depends on his attitude.

This is a partnership that won’t last long. The tramp will be infesting our shores again before long, probably claiming he was hounded out.

Ex-Rangers forward Brandon Barker has become the Hoops hero's latest signing for Omonia Nicosia.

The 25-year old made just 16 appearances during a three-year spell as a Gers player, and left in January to join Reading.

Barker, who played under Lennon for a season at Hibs, has penned a two-year deal with Omonia.

Lennon has already added former Celtic defender Adam Matthews to his squad this summer.
Four appearances off the bench for them managing a total of 23 minutes!

Hope he pulls his hammy a few more times

If Brandon Barker, shows the form he had with us, it will only hasten Lennon's departure. Barker has plenty pace, and ability, he just doesn't know how to use it, far too timid, and lazy.

Never a footballer, another one that somehow managed to get into an academy and is still living of it.
"Barker joined the Manchester City academy at the age of eight. He was the winner of the Academy Players' Player of the Year award in the 2013–14 season and signed his first professional contract with Manchester City in July 2014."

He might not have had his career continue as well as a senior, but he was very highly thought of as a youth, I doubt he just rocked up to the academy and asked if he could have a kick about. Yet another hysterical take on FF.

Anyway, I wish him all the best while simultaneously hoping that his team get pumped every week.

"Barker joined the Manchester City academy at the age of eight. He was the winner of the Academy Players' Player of the Year award in the 2013–14 season and signed his first professional contract with Manchester City in July 2014."

He might not have had his career continue as well as a senior, but he was very highly thought of as a youth, I doubt he just rocked up to the academy and asked if he could have a kick about. Yet another hysterical take on FF.

Anyway, I wish him all the best while simultaneously hoping that his team get pumped every week.
I use my eyes judging a footballer mate and he was woeful.

16 appearances in 3 years.

I said he was utter shit at Hibs.

No idea how he passed the scouting test.

My Brother In Law supports Omonoia.

He was absolutely buzzing when Lennon signed so Barker will be like the equivalent of signing Zico.

Most paranoid club in Cyprus, everyone is apparently out to get them.

Just when you think your career is at an all time low you team up with a terrorist loving,wife beating,sectarian bigot with teeth like a mouthful of Bombay mix as your boss

25 ffs must have had a tough paperound

Gerrard actually started him in some big games, at Piggery and in Porto.

never the mentality to play at a team like Rangers.

Couldn't believe it when he signed for us because he was rubbish at Hibs.

Did nothing the time he was with us. Really strange signing.

Back