Brandon Barker hair salon opening

CA647-F2-D-7001-4-AB2-AA2-B-E43-A0-A9-FA226.gif

He should shave it off it that lift up occurs at Ibrox he's in danger of getting attacked by a seagull, thinking it's something that it could eat.

if he scored a hat trick and saw us through
would we be having a go at his lack of hair?
FFS he's a Rangers Player...

how many baldys..fattys..alchys...druggies.... and so on and so forth do we have on FF?

shameful thread imo OP...
As a baldy, I feel perfectly justified in commenting on the state of anybody's hair when they are cleary just baldies in denial. If you were a recovering alcoholic, would you sit idly by and watch somebody else struggle with a drink problem or would you offer them advice on how to overcome it?

Imagine how fast he would be if he wasn't worried about his hair f'n off into the stands :))

Get it shaved Brandon, you know it makes sense.

It's Drew Jarvie!

Anyone under 50 might struggle with that comment
Drew Jarvie!!!!!!!!! Funny how some things remind us of different times. Mind the Footy cards you could get with the bubble gum. One bastard pack i bought had the Bold Drew in it.
Swear i had nightmares after that!!! :eek:

A comb over is difficult to pull off.

A comb over while running around a football pitch is impossible.

Maybe he's so pish as he's worried about his combover being exposed.

Get it shaved, for all our sakes.
My thoughts entirely

What money is he on?

Rumour last season was £10,000 a week.

Forget making fun of his hairdo our primary focus right now needs to be getting him off the wage bill. You could easily pick up a decent quality CM on a Bosman for those kind of wages.

Never knew Goughie had a transplant, met him a few times the last couple of years. would never know.

Think he might mean Darren Gough, the ex England cricketer, not our 9IAR legend and captain Richard.

If I had hair like that I'd just get it a number 1 all over. It must be terrible to be in your early 20's and be almost bald.

He really needs to just take the plunge and get the clippers on it. Jokes on here aside nobody gives a toss anymore.
The money he will save not buying Cossack Hairspray is an added bonus:D

He’d be as well opening a hair salon. I see little evidence he’ll make it as a footballer wi us.

Now i get wee Hagis picture on social media.
Being a 6ft 3 fat baldy skinhead ive never had any issues with people calling me baldy.
Dont know what the wee guy is worried about!

Surely when he gets back today he'll decided to take the lot of that off.
Now I get what your saying and from an outsider looking in exactly what I’d do.But I work with a young lad who is not much different from Barker.He has a lot of hair but you can see he’s losing it front and top.I like the guy but don’t have the heart to say to him it looks ridiculous.A good guy I don’t want to hurt his feelings.

Now I get what your saying and from an outsider looking in exactly what I’d do.But I work with a young lad who is not much different from Barker.He has a lot of hair but you can see he’s losing it front and top.I like the guy but don’t have the heart to say to him it looks ridiculous.A good guy I don’t want to hurt his feelings.

I've got a mate that was like this aswell. Unfortunately our mates aren't as sympathetic as you and he got pelters non stop for about 2 years before finally shaving it all off during lockdown.

I've got a mate that was like this aswell. Unfortunately our mates aren't as sympathetic as you and he got pelters non stop for about 2 years before finally shaving it all off during lockdown.
I’m almost 50 so I’ve a bit of understanding (with age).A young me would have tore him apart with all sorts.But for some reason I’ve developed a conscious and don’t like being a cu*nt anymore. :)) Maybe that would be the thing to do give him it tight and he gets the picture?I’ll pass right enough.

if he scored a hat trick and saw us through
would we be having a go at his lack of hair?
FFS he's a Rangers Player...

how many baldys..fattys..alchys...druggies.... and so on and so forth do we have on FF?

shameful thread imo OP...

If a tree fell in the woods and no-one was around to hear it, would Brandon Barker still have shite hair?

Yes. He would.

Funk the hair, he can wear a blonde bob for all I care. He was rank yesterday and would have been better chasing a crisp poke down the street.

I’m almost 50 so I’ve a bit of understanding (with age).A young me would have tore him apart with all sorts.But for some reason I’ve developed a conscious and don’t like being a cu*nt anymore. :)) Maybe that would be the thing to do give him it tight and he gets the picture?I’ll pass right enough.

Honestly mate, he'll thank you for it! :))

As someone who went for the 0 all over at the start of lockdown (after trying a 2 then 1), he really needs to just shave it. Best thing I’ve done.

Pre shaving it, I was planning on going for a hair transplant like a close mate has recently done, but it doesn’t bother me at all now and I’m told I suit my new style.

It is what it is and I’m pretty comfortable with it now. There’s no point holding on to it, and I say that as someone who shaved it before it got anywhere near the stage Barker is at. I was receding at the front but still plenty of hair, then the crown was beginning to thin so took into my own hands before I looked like I was clinging on.

Felt bad for him yesterday. Always felt there was something dodgy going on with his barnet but he's done well to hide that for so long. Now that the cat's out the bag, he should shave it or get your hair transplant booked.

So we have rules on here about slagging our own players. Clearly admin apply it to some players and not to others who are less popular. No point complaining about it to them as they've clearly seen the thread which has been here since last night. Pathetic.

Feel for the guy, he will be really self conscious about his barnet thats why he will try and cover it.

Im his age and my hair is going so I can feel his pain

As someone who is going bald and, frankly, dusny gie a %^*&, I'm on the boy's side here. I'd love to have a word with him about a haircut, but surely that is the top of Bobby Charlton's heid photoshopped onto Barker's?

Back