Brandon Barker

Just because some people make up things, doesn't mean everybody does.

As strange as it may seem, supporters on here can and do know people close to players.
Aye and how often is that the case, and even then, I don't think players or those close to them just go spreading contract information to everyone and anyone. More often than not it's just cunts wanting to look ITK.

Brandon Barker's wages are apparently between £10k-15k a week.

I believe it is around £10k.

There's a reason we can't shift him. He is on wages that no one at his level can pay. He also won't want to miss out on his last big contract before he starts getting £1-4k a week in league 1/2.

Aye and how often is that the case, and even then, I don't think players or those close to them just go spreading contract information to everyone and anyone. More often than not it's just cunts wanting to look ITK.

In this case, it's accurate but I get what you're saying.

I'll have no Barker slander. Guy always does a reasonable job when gets drafted in, by all accounts trains well and never kicks up a fuss. Perfect player to have in and around the squad as he's clearly a good professional.

I forgot all about him until I saw him at the training day a few weeks back. Suprised he wasnt sent on loan or sold

Will move on at the end of the season and have no Ill will towards him. Mark Allen offered him stupid money and obviously he was going to take it. If he was on a couple of grand like Stewart was then no one would care

Forgot all about him. When I talk about our options I never mention him. It's a little strange as SG seemed to like him at first. He was a cheap punt but unfortunately we couldn't get a small fee for him.

Will move on at the end of the season and have no Ill will towards him. Mark Allen offered him stupid money and obviously he was going to take it. If he was on a couple of grand like Stewart was then no one would care
Stewart was on a lot more than "a couple of grand"

We really need to stop offering bit part squad players ridiculous wages that they aren't going to ever get elsewhere.

I get in Scottish Football it's seen as the big money move, but Ross Wilson needs to start proving his worth here.

Lower wages to fringe and squad players, and actually start selling them on, and then look else where to get better talent cheaper and sell for profit. Surely that's a simple model.

We really need to stop offering bit part squad players ridiculous wages that they aren't going to ever get elsewhere.

I get in Scottish Football it's seen as the big money move, but Ross Wilson needs to start proving his worth here.

Lower wages to fringe and squad players, and actually start selling them on, and then look else where to get better talent cheaper and sell for profit. Surely that's a simple model.
Can you call Barker a fringe player? His fringe is long gone

Last edited:
Back