Brandon Barkers hair

BluenoseMark

I've just been catching up on some RTV interviews, and after watching BB's interview, I'm left puzzled by that barnet.

It looks like a combover that 'The Baldy Man' wished he had.
Like some sort of birds nest papped on his head.

If you look close you can see a clear divide between fringe and hairline. Almost as if he's grown his fringe on the side of his head and then wrapped it around, turban-like.
https://rangers.co.uk/tv/view?it=17566&act=view&c=News&s=

Please note, this is light-hearted banter. Don't get your knickers in a twist

Last edited:
I've just been catching up on some RTV interviews, and after watching BB's interview, I'm left puzzled by that barnet.

If you look close you can see a clear divide between fringe and hairline. Almost as if he's grown his fringe on the side of his head and then wrapped it around almost turban-like.

Thank %^*& for a fun post! Yes, it's a mess. I might not have his income but my hair is thick and luscious, haha

He has the worst hairdo in the squad, Even worse than Borna. What the %^*& are they doing before training? The shower products need reviewed. Is this another onereous contract signed by the spivs?

If you look close you can see a clear divide between fringe and hairline.
Almost as if he's grown his fringe on the side of his head and then wrapped it around, turban-like.

While I admire your willingness to change the subject. The part above really worries me. Unless, of course, you are a woman or a homosexual man.

Hair bear boys.

In the Rangers squad noo, I’m the one player who
Stays at home every night, combing left, combing right

And it still looks like s***e
So don't yell
HELP! HELP! here come the bears,

I’ll get my coat.

Hair today, gone tomorrow...only wrote that because I didn't know what to say and wanted to be a part of the only thread worth reading today.

Appalling conditions and weather in that East Fife game, but he looked really rusty when he came on.

Hair bear boys.

So don't yell

I’ll get my coat.
I like this one.Im old enough to mind it.

Hair bear boys.

So don't yell
HELP! HELP! there go the hairs,

I’ll get my coat.

Slight tweak if I may?

The sooner the lad gets a crew cut the better. His barnet is almost as bad a Thumbheids!

Looks like he's got rid of his chin strap and has a full head of hair in the recent open training video

After the thread in the lounge a few days ago I thought when reading this thread title that the op was after a name change.

I've never understood why people cling onto a shite hairdo when they're going bald. It looks worse than just shaving it.

Full head of hair loyal

When he signed for the gers, I posted on here that "he needs to get rid of that ugly hairy chinstrap"

3 days later, a report in the papers that he had shaved his beard.
Hmm, I wonder. Welcome anyway Brandon.

There comes a time in every thinning man’s life where clinging on starts to look pathetic, and he really has to just shave it off (or head to Turkey).

Barker has reached that point. Scott Arfield and Greg Stewart should take note too.

Back