Brazil on Talksport earlier today

remembertheepoch

Mentioned that something bad was happening and it will be all out in the wash soon. The club really need to take some action against him AND news international/talksport. McCoist should also know better.

For whom is something bad happening and by whom.....is it a plague of plastic paddies? Of priests at a kindergarten convention....what was he inferring?

The fat scumbag comes out with bollocks like this regularly. Earlier in the year he suggested we were going bust and seemed to take great pleasure in trying to wind up Ally over it. His sources are most likely fantasist bloggers or his tim pals down the pub. This is a man who has tried to convince the Rangers fans that we should put out the red carpet for Mike Ashley. He knows nothing.

No idea what people expect the club to do about that comment. I’d be more worried if we were trying to silence everybody or banning media to curry favour.

Brazil has a staggeringly bad knowledge of football given his job.

He knows hee haw.

He had never heard of Bielsa when Leeds hired him.

He is taking this from his jakey mentally challenged drinking buddies.

I think I will hold off listening to the wisdom of a man who questioned if Bob Monkhouse was actually dead (after talking to someone who attended his memorial dinner) and if he really died of cancer as he had “heard” an alternative story.

He knows hee haw.

I think I will hold off listening to the wisdom of a man who questioned if Bob Monkhouse was actually dead (after talking to someone who attended his memorial dinner) and if he really died of cancer as he had “heard” an alternative story.
He’d heard 2 stories tbf. Obviously one he was dead and the other he wasn’t :D

He knows hee haw.

I said this earlier, he doesnt even get any remotely ITK information. You think if you were the host of the biggest breakfast sports show you might. Too busy getting mwi after work to network with those in the know.

This is the same fat drunk who thought Bob Monkhouse was alive, years after he died.

File him under 'best ignored'

Not often you hear Brazil and shite mentioned in same sentence when you talk football but in this case Brazil talks shite every time he opens his mouth

Aw well, they’ve upgraded us from admin every ten minutes to just a really bad thing.

Moon howling cunts.

Maybe he was talking about the parent club of his boys club finally being held responsible for his childhood trauma.

Maybe he was talking about the parent club of his boys club finally being held responsible for his childhood trauma.
To be fair to Alan Brazil he gets a huge pass in this matter.
The courage he showed to relive this in a court of law and to bring Torbett down was demanding of enormous admiration.
Alan Brazil carries a lot of respect from me over this and the courage that he exhibited.

However, when he talks shyte about Rangers then, of course, he becomes a fat cvunt!

If there was trouble brewing, it would come out in the news first up here, not some z-list nobody in the London media.

Pb0FjGa.gif

Even after he’s attested for drink driving he’s still gobby

How come so many jakey tims have the inside on what's happening at Rangers. Phil MyGashin is always claiming someone told him and it never is right.
They generally don't have FT jobs, so have plenty of time to make shite up about us.

To be fair to Alan Brazil he gets a huge pass in this matter.
The courage he showed to relive this in a court of law and to bring Torbett down was demanding of enormous admiration.
Alan Brazil carries a lot of respect from me over this and the courage that he exhibited.

However, when he talks shyte about Rangers then, of course, he becomes a fat cvunt!
Good and fair comment

Take whatever the fat alkie says with a pinch of salt, could not imagine anyone connected with Rangers giving him the time of day let alone any inside info. As for McCoist he won't be upsetting his paymasters anytime soon.

Tell the Alky we got £500,000 for the win tonight and have beaten Feyenoord, Legia Warsaw and Midtjylland already this season in Europe.

9 European games without being behind for a single second in any of them.

Some crisis that is:rolleyes:

Back