Bread and butter doing tickets for Sunday

I believe it is, along with his venues on Royal Exchange Square, Rogano and the Chippy place upstairs from Bread and Butter.

A good old pal of mine was at school with Mortimer and always speaks highly of him.

What's he done to piss on your chips?

I worked in one of his bars and he was an ignorant old wanker. In terms of this offer he will have debenture seats in the Rangers and Celtic ends at Hampden. Usually has one of his bars for our fans and one for theirs.

I believe it is, along with his venues on Royal Exchange Square, Rogano and the Chippy place upstairs from Bread and Butter.

A good old pal of mine was at school with Mortimer and always speaks highly of him.

What's he done to piss on your chips?

Lets just say I'm not a fan of his business practices

I worked in one of his bars and he was an ignorant old wanker. In terms of this offer he will have debenture seats in the Rangers and Celtic ends at Hampden. Usually has one of his bars for our fans and one for theirs.

Fairy nuff.

Anyone I have spoken to him, who knows him personally, have never really had a bad word.

Maybe just an old bastard to work for. I suppose he never got wealthy be being a nice guy all the time!

Yip, I know that he does a separate Rangers bus and Septic bus for games at Hampden. Pre and or post match food and drinks, return travel to Hampden and a match ticket.

He must have bought some amount of debenture seats. Bet he was absolutely shitting it when the SFA were thinking of leaving!

How so ?

I was in there on a Saturday afternoon fairly recently and it seemed alright.

Quite a young crowd as the afternoon turned to early evening but a decent enough atmosphere.

We were out by 7pm but could imagine it getting quite busy.

It's a wannabe pretentious hang out, but is overshadowed by Princess Square. The drinks aren't great, just standard stuff, food is canteen like and the service is rubbish in my experience.

Few folk I know think it's great, but it's not, IMO.

It's not really that expensive if you're desperate for a ticket.

55 notes ? With a couple of pints thrown in and a free pie.:D

£17 for a pie and two bottles of bud from a multiple.

If you've not got a ticket it's fair enough.

Plus they're the best seats in the house, so you'll be one of the few in the stadium with a decent view mate.

Back