Brechin City announce that Manager Mark Wilson and Assistant Manager Simon Donnelly have been released from their contracts and have left the Club

My cousin plays for Brechin, says Wilson is a clown.

Put together an under 18's team and expected to win games.

I have been a Brechin City supporter for most of my life due to family connections to the little city.This chairman Ferguson is a disgrace, and the amazing late David Will who once sat on the board at Uefa before it too became corrupt, would be turning in his grave at what this chairman has allowed and advocated.The club should have had to do play offs after the league was corruptly called.This appointment of Wilson was a disaster from the off, and allowing him to remain in that job, for as long without winning any games, and as long as he did was another blight in the good name of the club.Nae luck to Donnelly who just got the gig.Oh well… time to take out the trash.Finally!!

You'd have to think so. If Brechin are shite it's because he's doing a shitty job, so to hear him go on air and laugh about it must be galling if you're a supporter.

Complete disrespect to a club that gave him a chance, especially when he had no particular qualifications that suggested they should. Treated it as a personal pet project and forgot he's dealing with a real club with actual fans. Basically laughing the same way you would at being a bit shite at a game of Football Manager.

Might not be a lot of them, but I'm sure the club matters to their fans as much as ours matters to us.
It was.To him it was a joke.He is the joke.

Good move from Brechin, as an avid listener to SSB (for the last 8 days) I was stunned to hear him openly laugh about how bad they were on air. Unprofessional would be an understatement.

Was it nor Mark Wilson that said a Director of Football was pointless...while he was DoF at Airdrie.

Time for Mark Wilson to return to Daniel Cousin's mantelpiece anyway. Don't know what he was doing away from there in the first place.

Wilson can’t even string a sentence together without mumbling utter rubbish. Another dirty rabid Tim. An utter cheek to criticise Tav for his defensive qualities. The state of him when he played. An utter moron

I have been a Brechin City supporter for most of my life due to family connections to the little city.This chairman Ferguson is a disgrace, and the amazing late David Will who once sat on the board at Uefa before it too became corrupt, would be turning in his grave at what this chairman has allowed and advocated.The club should have had to do play offs after the league was corruptly called.This appointment of Wilson was a disaster from the off, and allowing him to remain in that job, for as long without winning any games, and as long as he did was another blight in the good name of the club.Nae luck to Donnelly who just got the gig.Oh well… time to take out the trash.Finally!!
Brechin have had a good reputation for giving young managers there first break or managers who have been sacked at other clubs a way back into the game.michael O’Neil started off at Brechin.heard an interview with dick Campbell recently and to this day he says Brechin is the team he loves the most as they took a chance on him.they were way off the pace last season but for covid they wouldn’t be in the spfl.

So he's a pundit?

1.) What the feck has he ever done to give him the slightest bit of credibility as a pundit?

2.) Who the feck actually tunes into the standard of program this clown is on?

Mark Wilson was asked on the ssb quiz what team has an elephant and castle on their badge he hadn’t a clue, he was playing with them at the time, Dumbarton, pig thick.

My old man worked for Beechams and their shift dances were always at the Seamill Hydro around the time it was Celtic’s venue of choice for overnight stays prior to Semis and Finals.

The girl in the local papershop was an avid Celtic fan and on hearing my dad was going to be there at the same time as Celtic asked my dad to try to get Simon Donnelly’s autograph.

Checking out on the Sunday they bumped into Simon Donnelly my dad went up and said “Any chance of your autograph please?” To which Donnelly agreed. “There we go he said” my dad replied “Thanks, it’s not for me, I hope you get beat today!”

tumblr_oud8spBesv1ve2klwo4_400.gif
I thought that was Duffy and Barkas .

I had no idea these 2 morons were there. Explains a bit more the chairman’s decision to become another Liewell fluffer.

Back