Brechin City Chairman Stepping Down From SPFL Board/Pyramid Play-off Issues

He wasn't so quick to resign last season - when his club were similarly in 42nd position. Hmmm?
I agree, and I am City fan. 'You couldn't now extend this resignation to include your role at Glebe Park as well Ken. Could you by any chance?
Between you and that div Wilson you have put this club back almost 50 years!!'

David Will will be turning in his grave, and he wouldn't have let UEFA turn this racism issue into a farce either! #integrity

The SPFL is unfit to govern and rotten to the core.
I'm still raging that McLennan, Doncaster and McKenzie remain in place after their lies and spin last to gift their team a title a year ago. I sincerely hope that our club is just biding it's time before we call another vote of no confidence in these arrogant shysters. The status quo remains unfortunately.
At least we have the consolation of knowing how much they're hurting at our success, emotionally and financially no doubt.
Those 3 are very dangerous people doing their best work for C@ltic behind the scenes, all Rangers haters and Lawwell's henchmen.
Mulraney is in place and will be working to help the cause and muck us up by influencing others.
There is a long way to go but we must get rid of the low level paper gatherer and his ilk.

Just looked at the table Brechin are bottom, marooned by 6 points, they've won 1 game in 15 - what a mess just do everyone a favour and go with a slight shred of decency......

Ferguson resigning on the pretence of retreating from 'conflict of interest'.

I was reading today that the SPFL are unable to give vital Brora/Kelty play-off dates.

A few reasons given but the worrying line was that the pyramid play-offs will only be confirmed if Brora and Kelty "meet the SPFL's membership criteria" at a meeting on 19th April.

This is only heading one way now - a stitch up to reward Ferguson (yet again) for his complicity in the 'calling the leagues' [Dundee chad, call it what you will] scandal.

Last time he didn't even bother withdrawing due to an obvious conflict of interest. This time it is just cosmetic in my view (Scottish football about to head deper into the sewer).

Alloa will be relegated to L1 next week. So Mulraney or somebody else from the club will take over that role.

Is this the Brechin guy supposedly stepping away from things, but safe in the knowledge his mates in the cabal will save his poxy club, while he says "nothing to do with me, I'm out of it."

Is this the Brechin guy supposedly stepping away from things, but safe in the knowledge his mates in the cabal will save his poxy club, while he says "nothing to do with me, I'm out of it."
Clyde guy replacing in meantime

Looks like a smear by the SPFL leaking theres issues over Brora’s ground yet it’s been fine for them to play there for decades, get an SFA Licence, compete in the Scottish Cup and the SPFL’s BetFred and Tunnocks Cup tournements.

Stinks to high heaven to save a Brechin or Cowdenbeath side who have stunk Scottish Football out for years now. This can’t happen again to Brora and Kelty.
This is like saving Aberdeen from relegation all over again- citing stadium criteria not up to standard

Although we have a few younger players at Brechin I hope they do go down it was a farce they got away with it last season. It is a bit of a nonsense declaring Brora champions after 3 games likewise Kelty with less than half their league games played but after the way their season ended last year they deserve to have a chance this season.

I wish I didn’t love the Rangers so much, then I could ignore the shithouse that is Scottish football. :mad:

Brora are HL champs, having only played three games. Don't see they can shout too loudly tbh.
That’s a paper exercise
last year they were bushwhacked by the sfa/spfl.
this year, it’s all in the books, official, so find another reason not to let us in the playoffs.

When this happened last season one of the chairmen was on the radio saying the play offs were organised by the SFA. If that is the case if the SPFL don't put Brechin, or whoever, forward, the SFA should get Kelty and Brora to play off and tell the SPFL whoever finishes bottom gets relegated.

Back