Brechin City

Geography isn't my strong point but doesn't Brechins location put them into the Highland league?
Yes everywhere north of the Tay is Highland League

https://t.co/35cgMRRy0c?amp=1

Page 277. In the event of Club 42 losing the Pyramid Play-Off Match, it will be relegated to the SHFL League if its Registered Ground is located North of Degree of Latitude 56,4513N or to the SLFL if its Registered Ground is located South of Degree of Latitude 56,4513N

They simply don't want to play in the Highland league because they know they have no chance of winning it.
Quite simply disgraceful.

Should not even be a League team, used their Chairmans position in the SFA to secure league status , Now wanting to corrupt the Lowland league.

A ShitStorm of a Club.

Geography isn't my strong point but doesn't Brechins location put them into the Highland league?
After robust geographical discussions Brechin has been announced as "Just north of Carlisle".
The hedge was planted by Hadrian and was built to oppress Kafflicks in Druid strongholds.

NBM are holding a press conference to ensure Rangers are aware of the problems "Stoappin ra ten" has caused in Irish Scotland.

Brechin have issued a statement saying " But Peter said he would look efter us. We really proved we should be in the Lowlife league".

On hearing it was the Lowland league Brechin issued a further statement which read "Fairy Nuff".

They simply don't want to play in the Highland league because they know they have no chance of winning it.

They have no chance of winning the lowland league either. The reason they don't want to play in the highland league is most of the part time players are based in the central belt.

They have no chance of winning the Lowland League either. The Shire and Berwick are still there and it won’t be long until Linlithgow Rose are there as well

Their pals in authority trying to gerrymander them into a league of their choice.

Scottish football has been turned into a laughing stock by the games bicameral authorities.

Or Brechin could just be hedging their bets. :p

I don’t think that’s the reason at all to be fair.montrose who were in a play off a few years ago wanted to do the same,it’s nothing to do with how good or bad the respective league are.its logistics they are closer to the central belt and a lot of the lowland league clubs than they are to the highland league.most of their players will live in the central belt

I don’t think that’s the reason at all to be fair.montrose who were in a play off a few years ago wanted to do the same,it’s nothing to do with how good or bad the respective league are.its logistics they are closer to the central belt and a lot of the lowland league clubs than they are to the highland league.most of their players will live in the central belt
Aye because players from the central belt will travel North to Brechin to them travel North to play in Highland league not getting home in Central belt till 10pm at the earliest on a Saturday night ...... Brechin know that if they go to Highland league their player pool disappears

I'm not keeping up here.

Why do we dislike Brechin?
Their behaviour over last seasons curtailment .

they stood with the spfl and Celtic to hand them 8.75 and their were allegations their board were threatening clubs and individuals that stood by rangers resolution , which they very publicly ridiculed .

they then used the spfl to stop kelty getting promoted last season so they could stay in the spfl and tried to stop relegation again this season citing covid .

Now they’re pulling this shit . A utter disgrace of a club . No surprise they’re also riddled too to bottom

As a highlander, it seems odd to me. I reckon they will have a better chance of getting out of the Highland League.

I think in the next few years the Lowland League will have quite a few decent teams at that level knocking on the door of the SPFL.

The 17-0 vote should be decisive

Highland League for Brechin and their scumbag chairman

They should be told to stick their bribes up their arse

Also if the JRG are also threatening expulsion from competing in LC that is another farce

The clubs say No. So Brechin must be told rules are rules and STFU

Their behaviour over last seasons curtailment .

they stood with the spfl and Celtic to hand them 8.75 and their were allegations their board were threatening clubs and individuals that stood by rangers resolution , which they very publicly ridiculed .

they then used the spfl to stop kelty getting promoted last season so they could stay in the spfl and tried to stop relegation again this season citing covid .

Now they’re pulling this shit . A utter disgrace of a club . No surprise they’re also riddled too to bottom

F.uck sake. Scum indeed.

This is like the school bullies wee pals trying it on for themselves because it has worked so successfully for their big mate in the past.

Your luck has run out lads. Now gtf.

Aye because players from the central belt will travel North to Brechin to them travel North to play in Highland league not getting home in Central belt till 10pm at the earliest on a Saturday night ...... Brechin know that if they go to Highland league their player pool disappears

start recruiting local then, maybe pull some loans in from Aberdeen, Dundee and the like.

I didnt realise Lowland League clubs played in the League Cup? I thought it was only one of them that qualified each year for the group stages?

Silly me, I thought the line was that the authorities only carried out what the club's wanted.
A vote of 17-0 seems pretty fucking conclusive to me.

Lowland league is way more competitive and it’ll get worse when the old junior teams get promoted

Guessing it must be because their players are based in the central belt as some are suggesting. Let’s be honest, you’re not spending your weekend travelling up north every 2 weeks to play PT football

How do you know Montrose wanted to do the same

Back