Brenda blames the ref

I don’t believe that Celtic want foreign officials. It’s just a warning to Scottish referees - start treating Celtic favourably or we’ll use our power to make sure you are only officiating in the lower leagues.
This in a nutshell , I don't think for one minute Beaton will ever referee another old firm match .

I don’t believe that Celtic want foreign officials. It’s just a warning to Scottish referees - start treating Celtic favourably or we’ll use our power to make sure you are only officiating in the lower leagues.
I think you are partially correct. Going with the stats already provided on other threads they already receive preferential treatment. Less bookings etc.
Imo, it's nothing less than a smokescreen to try and make out to all they are on the end of bad decisions given against them by cheating referees.
They've already stated through one of their club ambassadors, Tom Boyd, that they want games refereed by 'neutral ' refs?
They also let him endorse a propaganda short film calling into question the integrity of the footballing setup of this country.
They really are lowest of the low. They will do anything to continue to win and mean anything.

Rhetorical question:

Would it just be easier to let Brenda referee their games as at least he’ll stop his fucking moaning and the media will be happy?
Even though that's a joke, it's not that bad an idea.
Get the current batch of managers to officiate at some games be they charity, or legends games or testimonials, maybe for 15 minutes each.
Then have their performance reviewed by TV panels and real refs and see how they get on.

I never seen the first booking, I did see the 2nd making the red. And that was a yellow every day of the week.

Obviously, forgot they were already 2-0 down from first game.

As an aside, I watched Genk 1 Slavia 4. Bobby Madden was the ref. And, he had a decent game. No controversy.

They don’t want Scottish referees, seems European ones aren’t playing the game either so where next Brendan Asia? South Africa? South America? Air fares are going to be more than the match fee.

Probably the only team in world football who actively want to win things due to their malevolent influence off the pitch rather than their ability on it.

Laughed so much last night, he went into a big rant about how it wasn't a seconf yellow bla bla bla then said he had a word with the ref.

Eilidh asked him what the ref said

"It was a definite 2nd yellow was his reply"

That was that

I'm totally bemused that they think theres a ref agenda against them when theres an actual table with 100% factual stats (that cant be interpreted any other way) that has them favourably treated.

:eek:o_O

This is the prick who wants foreign refs in Scotland

Surely someone in mhedia will ask him about this?

Guy is a fucking idiot and gets away far too easy. He needs questioned about this as he clearly doesn’t respect referees from any country when the decisions don’t go their way

Perhaps the Referee Union might want to issue a quick statement and highlight TTS doesn’t accept or respect any referee

Always cheated never defeated,rancid bunch of c u n t s
LxJDdXX.jpg

They were finished after the 1st leg , thick bastards.

how many games do they win with foreign refs. they must be shit scared of v a r is this the reason their player{using the term loosely here} would not go

If the referee had done his job properly on Sunday, the lego muncher wouldn't have been on the park to score the winner. Surprisingly the plastic faced tranny shagger has been quiet regarding that.

Broony blamed the paedodome pitch and Brenda blames a foreign ref.

Wait, they just boasted about their fancy new (diseased :rolleyes:) hybrid pitch and they are ones pushing for foreign refs.

In a nutshell; Fuc*in lol :))

Broony blamed the paedodome pitch and Brenda blames a foreign ref.

Wait, they just boasted about their fancy new (diseased :rolleyes:) hybrid pitch and they are ones pushing for foreign refs.

In a nutshell; Fuc*in lol :))
Its crazy ! Hartson kept saying if they had done this or if that had happened bla bla bla ffs ! not one person has pointed out how poor Valencia where last night, they could not string 2 passes together in the 1st half

Definitely not foreign.
Bogside, Falls Road, Croy, Carfin, Royston would be all they can accept.

Back