Brenda has signed a new 5 1/2 year deal at Leicester.

Well that's good business all round. Leicester probably guaranteeing about a 20- 30million pound fee to let him go to a tone that wants him, Brenda guaranteeing himself the same sum if he gets punted half at through

Timing is everything if he keeps Leicester where they are its a big achievement and will probably be more in demand at end of the season.

He is doing well, but they are the only team without European football, so they are fresher than most in the top 6.
That said, they have been playing very well, and Vardy is flying.

A good few millions in the bank for him and massive pay off when he gets bored, and probably free flights to Bangkok as the owner seems to like to do that kind of thing for the Thia fans

Will all fall apart once he starts signing players on Congerton's recommendation

Will all fall apart once he starts signing players on Congerton's recommendation

This will be his big test. Seems a really good impact manager, let's see how it goes when he has to sell and replace, as his transfer work historically hasn't been great.

Can't deny the job he's doing just now mind you.

That's just for a payday. Managers down there don't last 2 minutes before they're whoring themselves out.

Hope he stays at Leicester,he’s done a great job there.Most exciting
team to watch in the EPL imo.

He is a fucken excellent coach, yet to be convinced how good a manager he is.

But the style of football he gets his teams to play, the ability to improve a player - Leicester like his Liverpool team are fucken superb to watch.

He has made a decent choice staying there, Leicester have a quality set of players, they trade well and have done for a good few years now.

Hope he stays at Leicester,he’s done a great job there.Most exciting
team to watch in the EPL imo.

Seems to be very good at installing belief in players and has a clear idea of how he wants his teams to play football.

Celtic fans were wrong to lambast him for simply trying to better himself, he had taken them as far as anyone could and also recognised that the Rangers challenge was coming. The Xmas defeat at Ibrox put the shiters up him imo.

Leicester will have a great season then they will disintegrate, Tranny Shagger will fall out with the board and they’ll sack him just into his 3rd season, it’s what he does.

I'm still to be convinced Rodgers is a manager who can build a team for the long-term. What he is undoubtedly good at is as an impact manager for the short-term.

Seems to be very good at installing belief in players and has a clear idea of how he wants his teams to play football.

Celtic fans were wrong to lambast him for simply trying to better himself, he had taken them as far as anyone could and also recognised that the Rangers challenge was coming. The Xmas defeat at Ibrox put the shiters up him imo.
I am not sure I would agree with this, but we will possibly never know the truth.
I have a feeling that he looked at what was developing regarding the paedophile ring and the huge number of victims and how The Filth themselves were dealing with the matter, and he was anxious to disassociate himself from any of it.
I think it would have turned the stomachs of any decent men, which says much about those that are still there.

I am not sure I would agree with this, but we will possibly never know the truth.
I have a feeling that he looked at what was developing regarding the paedophile ring and the huge number of victims and how The Filth themselves were dealing with the matter, and he was anxious to disassociate himself from any of it.
I think it would have turned the stomachs of any decent men, which says much about those that are still there.

That is the bigger picture which I actually hadn't considered.

Rodgers always (mostly) struck me as a decent person and I only disliked him as their manager simply because it was them.

I actually agree with your thinking here, having your name dragged through the mud with the 'separate entity' is best avoided, their conduct regarding the victims is deplorable.

Nothing to do with your post but great profile pic.

Used to like that Hearts strip growing up in 80s playing football in the streets everyone had (mostly) Rangers or mentally challenged kits but this 1 asian boy would turn up and play in that Hearts strip and always thought it was cool as no1 else had one.

Nothing to do with your post but great profile pic.

Used to like that Hearts strip growing up in 80s playing football in the streets everyone had (mostly) Rangers or mentally challenged kits but this 1 asian boy would turn up and play in that Hearts strip and always thought it was cool as no1 else had one.

That was a great top and Sandy looks smashing in it.

My first one was one of the Bukta shirts and it was really itchy from what I remember. They don’t make them like that now mate :))

That was a great top and Sandy looks smashing in it.

My first one was one of the Bukta shirts and it was really itchy from what I remember. They don’t make them like that now mate :))

Used to like Hearts back in the 80s early 90s had some cracking players John Roberston, Allan Johnstone, Neil Mcann and Hans Esklilson or whatever his name was.

I can remember winning league at Ibrox against Hearts 89/90 off top my head, won 4-0 Drinkell scored 2 and the Jambos support stayed behind and applauded the Rangers team.

Sure Hearts players got a good reception after beating us in 98 cup final.

All soured now was a mix up with tickets for me for semi and i had a ticket for Hearts end was planning on going in to sit but in queue lots of Hearts fans chanting Rangers died Hearts survived etc so thought better of it and managed to get a ticket for Rangers end of someone outside

I mean other than potentially money, and perhaps not even that with the new deal, why leave Leicester?

Arsenal and Man Utd will be shite until they sort out their footballing recruitment and leadership.

He is doing well, but they are the only team without European football, so they are fresher than most in the top 6.
That said, they have been playing very well, and Vardy is flying.
Slightly off topic but it has always been a bit of mystery why one of the bigger clubs didn't take a chance on Vardy

Vardy is genuinely fucken outstanding - I would assume the gamble on him has always been the idea he might fall off a cliff at some stage and prove to have been a bit of a short term wonder he is actually getting better though.

I reckon it would also take about 100 million to get him out of them and teams most likely aren't going to spend that.

Vardy is genuinely fucken outstanding - I would assume the gamble on him has always been the idea he might fall off a cliff at some stage and prove to have been a bit of a short term wonder he is actually getting better though.

I reckon it would also take about 100 million to get him out of them and teams most likely aren't going to spend that.
You either started early or are talking Dembele Dollars.

Vardy is a cracking player no doubt about it but at 32 he's not going for 100 million,maybe 4 or 5 years ago m8

Vardy is a cracking player no doubt about it but at 32 he's not going for 100 million,maybe 4 or 5 years ago m8

It's the EPL he is a proven goal scorer and has been over a number of years, he is bank for goals in that league - Leicester are a cash rich football team who are chasing CL football this season.

No one is taking him out there for much less than that.

I think it’s a given that Vardy will see his career out at Leicester. At his age no-ones going to offer money that’d be worth Leicester’s while selling for.

Rodgers will take them into the CL next season, see that to its conclusion, then I reckon he’ll be off elsewhere.

Used to like Hearts back in the 80s early 90s had some cracking players John Roberston, Allan Johnstone, Neil Mcann and Hans Esklilson or whatever his name was.

I can remember winning league at Ibrox against Hearts 89/90 off top my head, won 4-0 Drinkell scored 2 and the Jambos support stayed behind and applauded the Rangers team.

Sure Hearts players got a good reception after beating us in 98 cup final.

All soured now was a mix up with tickets for me for semi and i had a ticket for Hearts end was planning on going in to sit but in queue lots of Hearts fans chanting Rangers died Hearts survived etc so thought better of it and managed to get a ticket for Rangers end of someone outside

The Hearts support has a toxic element that I wouldn’t tend to associate myself with.

I remember almost crying when Neil McCann moved to Rangers he was a hero of mine in my adolescence :rolleyes: and the 98 final was a bit of revenge after Laudrup tore us asunder in 96.

Leicester still have Thai owners right? There’s bound to be some sort of win bonus in there involving ladyboys.
40pB6dx.gif

Hes one of the best man mangers in the EPL. He seems to get that 15% out of that Leiciester team.

On the other side hes a fuukin creepy little weirdo who reminds me of a poor man's david Brent.

Back