Brenda not happy with the gambling addict

A wee bit of an uncomfortable day for wax face with the press today.

He also had to admit that there's a decent chance that Tierney may require surgery for his hip problem and he hasn't trained at all for over a month.

Heartbreaking!
Get on song here mate, the £75m a secret club are paying for him had strings attached, he had to stop playing so no harm was done, he can’t sign until 19th January as the elf’s and pixies say the moon and the disco lights will be in tandem for a small window time when it will be the transfer time.

Would have thought they must have grounds for ripping up his contract
Seems strange they keep paying him yet he's not training and clearly making no effort at rehab
Way more to this than we are being told

Get on song here mate, the £75m a secret club are paying for him had strings attached, he had to stop playing so no harm was done, he can’t sign until 19th January as the elf’s and pixies say the moon and the disco lights will be in tandem for a small window time when it will be the transfer time.

I like it mate.

An East Lothian fairytale.

He also had to admit that there's a decent chance that Tierney may require surgery for his hip problem and he hasn't trained at all for over a month.

Heartbreaking!
Tierney also has Type 1 Diabetes and is closely monitored with their medical team. Don’t know how that affects his performances.

He has chosen not to go public with it for whatever reason.

But but but weren’t the tramps telling us that picture was actually from last September or whenever...
That coat is so this year!
ZAcRo7Z.jpg

Heartbreaking!
Tierney maybe fucked full stop! To have a hip problem at that age is significant. No more big money move talk.....he’d fail the medical!!!

All good news. Thumb is twice the striker than the Amish Barn Builder and Eddie Murphy's unfortunate offspring. And if the Golden Child has a hip problem, dust down the fat Columbian.

I'm very nearly in tears here. Surgery? I hope young Tierney has the bravery of John Kennedy.

And the career.
Is this not what happened to Stevie Smith?
I seem to remember rating him as the better prospect than Hutton and then he got a hip injury,and didn’t h
Tierney maybe fucked full stop! To have a hip problem at that age is significant. No more big money move talk.....he’d fail the medical!!!

That’s what stopped Stevie Smith developing into a top class left back ino

Is this not what happened to Stevie Smith?
I seem to remember rating him as the better prospect than Hutton and then he got a hip injury,and didn’t h

That’s what stopped Stevie Smith developing into a top class left back ino
No mate sorry, Stevie Smith was always a poor football player. How anyone ever thought otherwise was and remains a mystery to me.

Hel be at Hibs next season for a diclosed fee

Maybe watching his team

The Mhanks are working the system now. Giving him time off, giving him advice, suppling a member of staff as direct daily contact.
Telling him to get professional help for his issues, meanwhile leaking stories to MSM in an effort to rip contract up.
They even let him go in front of the press to call payback for our league win in 99.
His career is over and he’ll be lucky to reach 40, his mates will abandon him when the moneys gone.

So if it is gambling does being off sick stop you getting done for it? If he is an addict I doubt he restricted his bets to horses & dugs.

If it is drugs why was he never caught by random testing? Not sure if the SPFL do these but surely when he played for Scotland he had a good chance of being tested.
Also if it is drugs and they are deemed to be ‘performance enhancing’ does that call into question any close wins they had where he scored and possibly league titles?

By calling his issues ‘mental health problems’ are they trying to cover something up that could cause them bigger problems? They are known for it after all.

I'm surprised he even answered questions about him to be honest. Dangerous ground.

Yes i agree.
Most likely as the Thumb is a hero to the scum support i think this is the start of the drip feed hes getting shown the door.
When asked why didnt Brends say “no comment” because not one of the pig journos would question him.
I said on a prior thread Brenda stated he had health issues,nearly had me greeting and the Thumb has made him look rather stupid.

It's patently obvious this clown has burned his bridges with the mentally challengeds and only a matter of time until he is loaned/transferred to hibs, that's if he ever plays professional football again.

It's all good news for us as he was a dangerous wee f ucker and capable of winning games for them.

The Huddleboard were adamant that this pic was from 2017, until one of them pointed out that his trainers only came out I November 2018. :p

I thought we were being criticised for not supporting Griffiths? Now Brenda Blowjob is doing it.

I like it mate.

An East Lothian fairytale.

Perhaps there’s a ghost in Wallyford giving Griffiths the fever every night he tries to sleep there.

So that puts pay to the thumbs recent statement, Rogers clearly implying it could well be a drug and gambling illness.
Whatever anyone's opinion on it all, its very obvious his seedy club aren't doing anywhere near enough to help their employee and it wouldn't surprise anyone if they were to wipe their hands from the situation, and save a wage

That's a shocking article for me.

Leigh Griffiths is off his work..........signed off by a doctor I assume.
The mhedia are making a point of not saying why........

But, his manager comes out and has a go at him to the mhedia?

Shocking management. He should have said nothing! It should be between himself and Griffiths - not the mhedia.

There will be players who are friends with Griffiths who will not like that.

The bheasts last week we’re claiming that pic was from October , now the tranny Shagger has admitted it was last week and thrown the thumb under the bus too

All is not well at the brendanbowl

Back