Brendan Rodgers family - some won't talk to him

Lunacy to you and I Mark is the norm for them.

I remember the guy who was abused at that hell hole as a youngster, one of many as we all know and his family were threatening to disown him because he spoke up against their club.

A club like no other for sure.

Wether they hated him or not, the scum hate Mo even more.

They will never get over McNeil bringing him home only for the magnificent bastard to take him to Ibrox.

Same shyt different day with them pricks. “Aye, youse willny sign a catholic coz yoz are bigots” and soon as we do, said catholic is vilified by these pricks.

I can see where they are coming from. If you put it the other way round, I would have shunned any relative of mine who even thought about joining the papes.

Imagine shunning such a 'beautiful human being'!

Walter Mitty of the football managers' fraternity.

WATP

The brother is no longer humphin caunells for him. It would be nice if this was to become a more regular occupation, as he mulls Brendan's betrayal :)

A Rangers fan also stopped him in the Clyde tunnel and congratulated him. He’s full of pish

It's weird isn't it their propoganda and hatred has been off the charts yet untouchable to question in the media or even society. I had to give a different perspective to English friends growing up who only knew the Prod Vs cult us Vs them . No Catholics until Maurice mantra...when told thei EC winning side were Protestants, they were football players and very good ones clearly and not hindered by bigotry. Prods would sign for them because it was about football, Catholics would not sign for us because of the very point the Tranny Shagger is saying. their propoganda was very good but I have certainly unduly but fairly, opened many an eye down South. The majority of us love Rangers and do not hate them (dislike yes) reverse that and it is entirely based on hatred on Rangers and bigger than that, Presbyterian values, Protestantism, OO, Orange culture. Yes they're terrorist sympathisers child abuse enablers but I love Rangers first and foremost and forever, Rangers consume me and not them.

I actually can’t believe that he manages to get his players to take him seriously. He’s a complete and utter bullshitter. I’m stunned that he’s managed to have a decent managerial career. When you watch his interactions with players it’s like watching Brent in full flow with Gareth Keenan.

O8h8r9n.gif

The mhanks just don't get it that Leicester City is a bigger draw for a manager with some ambition and a future than what they have. Perversely, the mhanks should be glad that he left when he did as some of the trouncing that they took in the Champions League in Rogers' watch would make Bon Accord blush (if they still exist).

Back