Brendan Rodgers family - some won't talk to him

Was it Craig Bellamy who said the supporters thought they owned the players?

His tall tales would make Phil Brown blush and he made up a story about talking someone down from the Humber Bridge.

Normally I wouldn’t take much notice of what he says, however i believe him here, the Filth are an absolutely despicable bunch, their support in general are scum. Remember the videos of them singing they hope he dies in his sleep from a bullet from the IRA, others hoped he died in a helicopter crash.

Normally I wouldn’t take much notice of what he says, however i believe him here, the Filth are an absolutely despicable bunch, their support in general are scum. Remember the videos of them singing they hope he dies in his sleep from a bullet from the IRA, others hoped he died in a helicopter crash.
The greatest fans in the world. :rolleyes:

Wonder what he thinks about the child sex abuse and the cover up that was ongoing while he was at the club like no other

Remember the video from the Hearts Celtic game that night he left in which A group of Celtic fans in Scottish accents sung about Rodgers (An Irish Catholic) being murdered by the IRA - that without doubt had to be one of the most incredible videos I've seen.

The tranny story was clearly a complete lie to be honest. That aside I believe nothing that Rodgers says.

I’ve never thought for one second that it was true mate. Just like Sutton shagged a goat and all Aberdeen fans shag sheep. I’m still going to say it though. They can’t prove that they didn’t ...

If a family member doesn't want to talk to you because of a football team then you're probably better off without them.
My younger brother and his halfwit (mentally challenged) missus called myself and my wife traitors for voting no in 2014. Haven’t spoken to either of them since.

My younger brother and his halfwit (mentally challenged) missus called myself and my wife traitors for voting no in 2014. Haven’t spoken to either of them since.
Just don't understand people like that - I had a few "friends" that were very similar. They lost the plot in 2014 after the vote and lost so many of their friends it was unreal. Nobody has forgiven them to this day and most likely won't ever.

For many celtic fans, their club is not a football club in the normal or traditional sense, but rather a tangible, symbol for a particular race whose identity if defined in large part by an adherance to Irish nationalism and to Roman Catholicism.

So when Rodgers left celtic to join Leicester, he wasn't simply seeking a new career challenge, in the mind of those celtic-supporting relatives he spoke of he was committing something akin to an act of apostasy, abandoning the 'faith of his fathers' for some no-mark football club in the English midlands.

Last week he was claiming to have had coronavirus just so he could say it was like climbing Mt Kilimanjaro which he had did before for charity.

They smash his and Klopps ego together at the Large Hadron Collider to recreate the big bang.

Back