Brendan Rodgers

No chance. They went for him based on that game as Warburton spooked them.

I expect a similar reaction to this season. They won't get anybody as good as Rodgers but could defintely see someone like Howe.
Apparently talks had begun a couple of weeks before that semi final which pours cold water on any rumour that they got him because Rangers directors over celebrated in front of Desmond.

Always thought this was madey up pish, scum bloggers wet dream

The idea that a cutthroat billionaire like Dermot Desmond would be inclined to push the boat out purely because he was butthurt at some Rangers directors celebrating is hilarious. It's a nice story for clicks, but people like him don't operate that way.

Any lurkers wont be enjoying the praise Brendan getting on here .

IMO , he’s one of Europe’s top emerging managers !

;)B-D

He only went to the poets because he knew (oo er) that he had no real opposition , as soon as Rangers brought in SG , he knew what was coming and f*cked off. He wont get a bigger club than where he is.
He's a 19th Century Terrorist C*nt & a Shitebag.
Cannot disagree but the scum should have had trebles from 2011. He was certainly better than TLB and the other manager.

Plenty disagree with me mate but I don't think the thread needs to go down a what makes a club 'big' route.
Clearly History and honours count more for some than they do for others and stadium, training ground, investment, finances, manager, coaching, players, wages, standard of play in the here and now count more for others
I think in terms of history (in terms of football, let’s not go down the other route) Celtic are unarguably bigger than Leicester.

But in modern terms, as you say finances, league standard etc Leicester is the bigger move.

Back