Brendan showing empathy

Yet according to the press and even some on here Brendan is a great coach.
He's a decent coach, you don't have to like him but he took Liverpool very close to winning the league title for the first time since 1990 before Klopp took over. And before any poet nonsense is posted that's an observation as a football fan, nothing else

Rodgers and Leicester sh*tting the bed again with another chance to go top of the table.

Losing at home to Fulham?????

Fulham have played pretty well and deserved the win

feels to me as if Leicester's thought process before the game was "it's Fulham, look at their record"

They're 4th in the table and 3pts off the top spot. I hardly think their arses have collapsed.:rolleyes:
I am not saying their arses have collapses. I just think - like every season bar one - they are finding their level (which is respectably fighting it out for the Europa places). It's a great position, but in the EPL it's a far way from their moment at the top of the league. I'd bet they won't be in the top four at the end of the season.

Last edited:
Thanks for leaving them in the lurch Brendan. It's the only time i've ever cheered when a celtic manager left. You want to destroy your own short ass legacy with that mob mate you've got my full support.

Yet according to the press and even some on here Brendan is a great coach.

A great coach learns from his mistakes. Rodgers repeats his. His record in Europe with the mhanks is awful. I think he's a decent coach, but an excellent motivator. Every team he manages seems to follow the same pattern. Excellent initially. Good football, energetic and high intensity stuff. Then slowly the energy begins to drop, and at that point he starts to lose a bit of control and funny results creep in. Then hes off to his next challenge. Rinse and repeat.

Im not sure why. He clearly has some talent as a coach, but I wonder if his motivational tactics eventually wear off. Good coach, sometimes very good, but not great imo

Also think he knew what was coming and bailed.
I don't get where some people get that idea from? Rodgers was a very good coach but he is also a narcissist there is no way that mans ego would allow him to think that a rookie manager and his former captain would beat his celtic team to a league finish. Him leaving and not being properly replaced is quite possible the single biggest reason we have caught up with them on a playing sense.

Get fed up with what Rodgers done with them. Ffs a monkey could have done the same . Was one horse race. What did he do in Europe nothing with a big budget. The Gaffer has done more in his three year with practically zero budget.

Back